(July, 30th) Structure

Old August 5th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (July, 30th) Structure

Paul Furman wrote:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Neat shot. I want to see it bigger!

Thanks Paul !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old August 5th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Draco wrote:
(...)
Keep at it Daniel. You have done better and you will.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old August 5th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Paul Furman wrote:
Pyramid at the Louvre?

Right !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old August 5th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Draco wrote:
Daniel these are just my feelings and opinion on this image. You have
already proved you are a excelent photographer and will continue to
be. My words not withstanding.

No problem at all ! Everyone is free to comment !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old August 6th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Aug 5, 3:13 pm, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:

Okay, I'm not up on all the lexicons. What did this one mean??

Draco

Old August 13th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Draco wrote:

Okay, I'm not up on all the lexicons. What did this one mean??

Oups... It's in fact this one

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com