(June, 11th) Picture

Old June 11th 07, 09:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (June, 11th) Picture

Hello,

A new monday, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old June 11th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Daniel Rocha wrote:

Hello,

A new monday, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Nice shot. Curious how the flowers are barely in focus but the fly &
ants are. It took me a while to find the ants... kept my eyes busy
enjoying before I wandered down there. Did you use something like a
135mm portrait lens?

--
Paul Furman Photography
http://www.edgehill.net/1
Old June 11th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jun 11, 4:36 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

A new monday, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Flowers in B&W. That's just WRONG !!!

Old June 11th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Harry Lockwood

In article . com,
Annika1980 wrote:

On Jun 11, 4:36 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

A new monday, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Flowers in B&W. That's just WRONG !!!

Even though I'm a dedicated B&W shooter, I have to agree. But then, I
don't care much for pictures of flowers, so I'm not missing anything.

HFL

--
Change hlockwood to hflockwood in email address
Old June 11th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Paul Furman wrote:

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Nice shot. Curious how the flowers are barely in focus but the fly &
ants are. It took me a while to find the ants... kept my eyes busy
enjoying before I wandered down there.

I found this picture interesting for the elements blurred .

Did you use something like a
135mm portrait lens?

105/2,8 Macro lens.

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old June 11th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Annika1980 wrote:
Flowers in B&W. That's just WRONG !!!

It's not a flower shot. It's blurred forms.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old June 12th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jun 11, 6:25 pm, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Flowers in B&W. That's just WRONG !!!

It's not a flower shot. It's blurred forms.

Don't give D-Mac any ideas.

"That shot wasn't mis-focused. It was blurred forms!"

I prefer sharp forms myself.

Old June 12th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadia

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Daniel Rocha wrote:

Annika1980 wrote:
Flowers in B&W. That's just WRONG !!!

It's not a flower shot. It's blurred forms.

Don't feel bad, I didn't understand it either!

Rita

That's odd. After creating this:
http://www.geocities.com/bret_dougla...6_Crw_7719.jpg
I would have thought Bret understood perfectly everything there was to know
about blured forms.

Douglas

Old June 12th 07, 09:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Don't feel bad, I didn't understand it either!

Don't worry. It's a matter of taste !

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com