(March, 19th) New picture

Old March 20th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default (March, 19th) New picture

On Mar 20, 6:29 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Magic Lantern wrote:
Don't be so touchy. It was a joke.

Sorry

I just wanted to make a humorous
comment about "The Rule of Elevenths" being used, but then I saw that
Annika beat me to it with his "Rule of Fifths". (Mine is actually
more accurate. Yes, I measured.) So, I had to invent something else

I have not taken the picture with this rule in mind.

Just see the dog and is lonely attitude, and the space is to show,
the lonely state.

I like the picture. Honestly.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Just see the dog and is lonely attitude, and the space is to show,

the lonely state.

Yes, I understood from the moment I saw his pic that this is what he
wanted to convey.....the loneliness and emptiness of this poor little
dog's life. I also got the impression that the owner of the dog was
right near him, begging for money so he could feed himself and his
dog.
Helen

Old March 22nd 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show you a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

Funny. Would have been "perfect" without the base of the column behind
the dog.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old March 22nd 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
.. .
Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show you a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

Funny. Would have been "perfect" without the base of the column behind
the dog.

I was wondering about that "pool" of liquid? Near the base of the object
behind.......

Old March 22nd 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Alan Browne wrote:
Funny. Would have been "perfect" without the base of the column
behind the dog.

Perghaps... But near the dog I have eliminated a lot of elements.
The column is the less disturbing...

Thanks for your comment.

Old March 23rd 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

wrote:
On Mar 19, 6:58 am, "Daniel Rocha" wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show you a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

When I first opened up your website, the pic displayed was the "Je
T'aime". You must have changed it as now it's a pic of a little dog.
I find it a great pic Daniel. It's so heartbreaking. The poor little
thing begging for money. A great emotional journalistic pic Daniel.
Tres Bien!
Helen

I took it more as a dog waiting for his missing master...held there by the
scent of his master's hat.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old March 23rd 07, 08:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

m II wrote:
Pudentame wrote:

fake Marcel Ledbetter accent

Oh ho! The leetle dog, he is a cute leetle beggar, no?

/fake Marcel Ledbetter accent

What exactly does a fake Marcel Ledbetter sound like?

mike

Get thee hence to the record store and buy some Jerry Clower albums.
Old March 23rd 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Pudentame wrote:
fake Marcel Ledbetter accent

Oh ho! The leetle dog, he is a cute leetle beggar, no?

/fake Marcel Ledbetter accent
;-D

I don't know this Marcel Ledbetter

Humor from the southern US.

Google "Cajun". Google "Jerry Clower". Google "Justin Wilson"
Old March 24th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Pudentame wrote:
Humor from the southern US.

Google "Cajun". Google "Jerry Clower". Google "Justin Wilson"

Understood, thanks

Old March 24th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 19, 9:59 pm, m II wrote:
Pudentame wrote:
fake Marcel Ledbetter accent

Oh ho! The leetle dog, he is a cute leetle beggar, no?

/fake Marcel Ledbetter accent

What exactly does a fake Marcel Ledbetter sound like?

mike

A log truck? No, that was Clovis.