Intro

Old March 15th 05, 12:47 AM
Paul Fletcher

Default Intro

Introduction,
Paul Fletcher, 25 years photography, moved exclusively to digital 6 years ago. Now running Canon D30, D300, 20D, using Epson 4000 Pro for prints.
Based in Upstate NY
www.pawtraitphotography.com
Old March 15th 05, 01:46 AM
Mack

"Paul Fletcher" wrote in

Introduction,
Paul Fletcher, 25 years photography, moved exclusively to digital
6 years ago. Now running Canon D30, D300, 20D, using Epson 4000
Pro for prints. Based in Upstate NY

Why would anyone here give a ****?

www.pawtraitphotography.com

Oh, I see. An excuse to spam your site.

Go away asshole.
Old March 15th 05, 03:42 AM

Mack wrote:
"Paul Fletcher" wrote in

Introduction,
Paul Fletcher, 25 years photography, moved exclusively to digital
6 years ago. Now running Canon D30, D300, 20D, using Epson 4000
Pro for prints. Based in Upstate NY

Why would anyone here give a ****?

Paul is a professional photographer, apparently new to
this group. Personally, I would value his contributions a
lot more than your rudeness.

Paul: not everyone here is a rude jerk. You must be thick
skinned to be here, but you can learn a lot from a lot
of very knowledgeable people if you can ignore the jerks.
If you are new to newsgroups, learn how to "killfile."

www.pawtraitphotography.com

Oh, I see. An excuse to spam your site.
Go away asshole.

I would rather Paul stay and you go away. Such rudeness
is really uncalled for.

Roger
http://www.clarkvision.com
Old March 15th 05, 04:24 AM
paul

Paul Fletcher wrote:

Introduction,
Paul Fletcher, 25 years photography, moved exclusively to digital 6 years ago. Now running Canon D30, D300, 20D, using Epson 4000 Pro for prints.
Based in Upstate NY
www.pawtraitphotography.com

Hi Paul, I thought it was nice (and rare on usenet) to do an
introduction. Looking forward to your contributions.
Old March 15th 05, 07:04 AM
Gautam Majumdar

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:47:52 +0000, Paul Fletcher wrote:

Introduction,
Paul Fletcher, 25 years photography, moved exclusively to digital 6
years ago. Now running Canon D30, D300, 20D, using Epson 4000 Pro for
prints. Based in Upstate NY
www.pawtraitphotography.com

Welcome Paul. We would appreciate your contributions.

--

Gautam Majumdar

Please send e-mails to
Old March 15th 05, 10:26 PM
Destin_FL

Just wondering.... who made YOU the Usenet cop? Merely cowering in a little
dark room in your underwear hiding from society doesn't qualify you.

Welcome Paul... sorry about the inappropraite response of the jerk.

Tim

Why would anyone here give a ****?