Point and Shoot advice

Old October 17th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John[_17_]

Default Point and Shoot advice

Try he

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare.asp

John.

Htnakirs wrote:
Can anyone point me to a site that lets one search their camera
database based on features like movie recording resolution?\

Alternatively, which point and shoot fulfills the following criteria :
1. viewfinder
2. Movie recording at 640*480 at 25 fps or more.
3. Zoom while movie recording
4. Take photo (with flash preferred) while movie recording
5. SD card compatible

I know that bridge cameras like the s5is (which I own) fits the bill,
but I am looking at something cheaper.

Old October 17th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John[_17_]

Hope it helps.

John.

Htnakirs wrote:
Thanks. Eventhough I visit the site, I was unaware of this facility.