American Golfinch eating Purple Thistle seeds

Old June 13th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

Default American Golfinch eating Purple Thistle seeds

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html
Old June 13th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:16:03 -0400, me wrote:

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Very nice. Especially DSC1488 where the overall focus and lighting
worked the best.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old June 14th 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Allen[_3_]

me wrote:
http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Nice pictures, you. I also enjoyed the butterfly pictures that are on
the page.
Allen
Old June 14th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
C J Campbell[_2_]

On 2010-06-13 13:16:03 -0700, me said:

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Nice work. I particularly enjoyed _DSC1358.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old June 14th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tim Conway[_2_]

"me" wrote in message

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Very delightful, nice work.

Old June 14th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

"me" wrote in message

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Beautiful work.

--
Peter

Old June 14th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Paul Furman

me wrote:

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Hey, didn't you post this same subject last year? Oh, these are better
:-) I like the last one best.
Old June 14th 10, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell[_3_]

me wrote:

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Great pix!
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
Old June 14th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"me" wrote in message

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

I agree with everyone else, great pictures.
my only grip was with the site design, why does the thumbnails have to
change position between every shot, it makes following the shots
un-necessarily difficult.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old June 14th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_gol.../_DSC1358.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1400.html

http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_gol.../_DSC1488.html

Great pix, I liked the first one very much, excellent bokeh.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering