The Nik Plugin Collection is now free.

Old May 4th 17, 05:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default The Nik Plugin Collection is now free.

On 2017-05-04 16:05:54 +0000, android said:

Savageduck wrote:

That Hamburg thing didn't stay German for too long, for the meat thing,

"Burger King has recently admitted that there is horse meat in their
products; after denying that there is any presence of horse meat in
their burgers."

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/ta...her-brands-usi
ng-horse-meat-in-products/

You eat at Burger King, or Taco Bell?

For fast food in California, I stick with In-n-Out Burger.

Do you still have Wendy's? :-))

It's still there, but not any part of my routine.

Savageduck

Old May 4th 17, 05:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

On 2017-05-04 16:05:54 +0000, android said:

Savageduck wrote:

That Hamburg thing didn't stay German for too long, for the meat thing,
"Burger King has recently admitted that there is horse meat in their
products; after denying that there is any presence of horse meat in
their burgers."

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/ta...her-brands-usi
ng-horse-meat-in-products/

You eat at Burger King, or Taco Bell?

For fast food in California, I stick with In-n-Out Burger.

Do you still have Wendy's? :-))

Not bad for fast food. My preference is Popeye's, no horse meat in
fried chicken.