Driver needed for mini camera.

Old June 29th 04, 11:41 PM
John Ingram

Default Driver needed for mini camera.

Hi Group,
Does anyone know where I can get a driver for one of the small mini digital
cameras.
I have the disk and software that came with the camera but after I install
the software I keep getting a driver error under win98 SE. Is there a site
that will have this driver to d/l??

Thanks in advance,

John I.

Old June 29th 04, 11:53 PM
adm

"John Ingram" wrote in message
Hi Group,
Does anyone know where I can get a driver for one of the small mini

digital
cameras.
I have the disk and software that came with the camera but after I install
the software I keep getting a driver error under win98 SE. Is there a site
that will have this driver to d/l??

Thanks in advance,

Maybe posting the make and model would help ?

Old June 30th 04, 02:24 AM
John Ingram

The make says "Bell + Howell (no model number)" but it's one of those small
keychain cameras
that everyone and their brother seems to be selling. I have seen them on
e-bay under the name
"Smart Mini Cam" If someone has a disk or knows where a driver can be found
it would be most appreciated. I have searched most of the driver sites but
have yet to find one.

Thanks,

John I.