Who else allows single photo prints?

Old December 19th 05, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Who else allows single photo prints?

I was using winkflash.com for single photo prints. However, they have
removed the ability to upload photos and don't answer any emails so
there is no way to contact them.

Does any one know of a service that allows you to upload your digital
photos and print photo cards? I know there are plenty of services that
force you to print 10 or more of the same thing. I want to print one
card of one photo. Well, I usually do more than one but each photo is
unique.

BTW, Yorkphoto makes you use sets so they're out. Far as I know,
winflash.com is the only ones. Just hoping some one knows of anything
else.

Thanks,
Brett

Old December 19th 05, 07:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

In article .com,
"brett" wrote:

Does any one know of a service that allows you to upload your digital
photos and print photo cards?

Check out Shutterfly.com
Old December 19th 05, 07:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

They require a minimum of 12 on the same photo.

Old December 19th 05, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

brett wrote:

I was using winkflash.com for single photo prints. However, they have
removed the ability to upload photos and don't answer any emails so
there is no way to contact them.

I just uploaded a single file to them without any problem... Why would
ANY photo service NOT allow you to upload your images??
Old December 19th 05, 03:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Beats me but they do.

Old December 19th 05, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

I find out what is going on. I use Avant browser, which is a shell for
IE. For some reason, I don't see the upload in Avant. It is there in
IE alone. Thanks.

Do you use winkflash.com? Have they ever responded to any of your
emails?

Thanks,
Brett

Old December 19th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

brett wrote:

Do you use winkflash.com? Have they ever responded to any of your
emails?

Yes, and yes.
Old December 19th 05, 11:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Philip Bailey" wrote in message
brett wrote:

Do you use winkflash.com? Have they ever responded to any of your
emails?

Yes, and yes.

I just uploaded a single pic to winkflash, I have had reason to contact them
by email, pics somehow lost in mail, got immediate re-send. I haven't made
cards so can't comment on that. Smallest order made 2 8x10's.
Dave Cohen

Old December 20th 05, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Since I've been using the service, I've never gotten any replies from
them. Guess that's part of the super cheap rate.

Brett

Old December 20th 05, 03:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

brett wrote:

Since I've been using the service, I've never gotten any replies from
them. Guess that's part of the super cheap rate.

I daresay I'm paying the same rate as you, and *I've* had