Mustang frolicking in the mid-day sun

Old August 29th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Anderson

Default Mustang frolicking in the mid-day sun

Caught this guy having fun on sunday.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

And for those who missed this mornings lunar eclipse

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638009

George Anderson
Old August 29th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Aug 29, 12:24 am, George Anderson wrote:
Caught this guy having fun on sunday.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

And for those who missed this mornings lunar eclipse

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638009

George Anderson

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

Great shot of a Mustang. The Air Show is at the Ex this weekend in
Toronto.
Helen

Old August 29th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Aug 29, 12:24 am, George Anderson wrote:
Caught this guy having fun on sunday.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

And for those who missed this mornings lunar eclipse

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638009

George Anderson

Thanks for the images, George. Great shot of the mustang.

Seen the moon, shot the eclipse, slept through this one. Good job of
capture.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better...does.

Old August 30th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Anderson

George Anderson wrote:
Caught this guy having fun on sunday.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

And for those who missed this mornings lunar eclipse

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638009

George Anderson

Thanks for the comments Helen and Draco.
The airshow at the CNX should be good, as long as the humidity and smog
levels stay low the shooting should be great.
This is the first lunar eclipse that I have shot without a scope, the
moon was so low in the sky that the seeing was horrific and no sharp
details could be made out. So I decided to go artistic and headed 2
miles from my house and shot the eclipse with a camera lens.

George
Old August 30th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Aug 30, 12:45 am, George Anderson wrote:
George Anderson wrote:
Caught this guy having fun on sunday.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

And for those who missed this mornings lunar eclipse

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638009

George Anderson

Thanks for the comments Helen and Draco.
The airshow at the CNX should be good, as long as the humidity and smog
levels stay low the shooting should be great.
This is the first lunar eclipse that I have shot without a scope, the
moon was so low in the sky that the seeing was horrific and no sharp
details could be made out. So I decided to go artistic and headed 2
miles from my house and shot the eclipse with a camera lens.

George

George,
I appolgize for my flip remark about the lunar eclipse. What a
wonderful shot!! I took a second look at it and was blown away. I
guess I didn't scroll down the first time and just saw the moon.
Really enjoy the artistic feel of the image.

Keep at it.

Old August 31st 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mayor of Hooterville

"George Anderson" wrote in message
Caught this guy having fun on sunday.

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638147

And for those who missed this mornings lunar eclipse

http://www.pbase.com/georgea/image/84638009

George Anderson

George,

I love the "beauty pass" shot of the Mustang , but I can't for the life of
me, understand why they painted that pony
like that. (camo paint, not the "English" insignia) gotta be the sexiest
fighter ever built. (B17 is the sexiest bomber IMHO)

The eclipsed moon photo makes me anxious for some reason. I don't know why,
it's like I feel the need to gaze at your photo
and then crane my neck and look around?! Perhaps I'm just tired, but wow,
love the photo anyway and please keep posting
(same goes to the rest of you fine folks) so I can show the long suffering
wife what I am trying to accomplish.....

Old August 31st 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Anderson

George Anderson wrote:
[...]

Hi Draco

No probelm, I didn't find your remark flip at all. Lunar eclipses are
great until you have photographed a bunch of them and then they start to
blend into each other.
Many thanks for the compliment.

George
Old September 1st 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Anderson

Mayor of Hooterville wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the compliments.
The paint scheme was done in the colours of the RCAF, and since the bird
is based here it makes sense.
My personal favorite bomber is the Mosquito which had a series of
different rolls from fighter interceptor, aerial rec, bombing, spy
drops, etc.

George