Full Moon

Old January 3rd 07, 11:42 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default Full Moon

Hi All,

I've put up on my site an image pair of the full moon I shot last night.
The left one is visible light with my 400D, the right one is an infrared
image with my modified 350D. There's a link to the higher res version
for those interested:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
Old January 4th 07, 12:36 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Saguenay

"Wayne J. Cosshall" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi All,

I've put up on my site an image pair of the full moon I shot last night.
The left one is visible light with my 400D, the right one is an infrared
image with my modified 350D. There's a link to the higher res version for
those interested:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Cheers,

Wayne

Full moon with Sigma 50-500 mm, EOS 300 D, unresized crop.
Exif posted.
http://baron.phpnet.us/50-500/crw_51...?size=1&exif=Y

m.b.

Old January 4th 07, 01:02 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichG

Both pix outstanding Fun, isn't it? Rich

Old January 4th 07, 02:33 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Saguenay wrote:
"Wayne J. Cosshall" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi All,

I've put up on my site an image pair of the full moon I shot last night.
The left one is visible light with my 400D, the right one is an infrared
image with my modified 350D. There's a link to the higher res version for
those interested:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Full moon with Sigma 50-500 mm, EOS 300 D, unresized crop.
Exif posted.
http://baron.phpnet.us/50-500/crw_51...?size=1&exif=Y

Very nice. Those pages look like a French Pbase!

--
John McWilliams
Old January 4th 07, 03:52 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Skip

I thought you were talking about the upcoming Mike Meyers movie about Keith
Moon...

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old January 4th 07, 06:26 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Annika1980

At least you got a clear shot at it.
Here's one I took tonight:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72567640

Old January 4th 07, 08:00 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wayne J. Cosshall

Annika1980 wrote:
At least you got a clear shot at it.
Here's one I took tonight:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72567640

Great shot. Love it.

--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Old January 4th 07, 01:45 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bhogi

Wayne J. Cosshall je napisal:
Hi All,

I've put up on my site an image pair of the full moon I shot last night.
The left one is visible light with my 400D, the right one is an infrared
image with my modified 350D. There's a link to the higher res version
for those interested:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Cheers,

Wayne

Shot with Canon 20d and a 1000mm rubinar mirror lens.
http://zenit-photo.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=170

Old January 4th 07, 02:10 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Saguenay

"Annika1980" a écrit dans le message de news:
At least you got a clear shot at it.
Here's one I took tonight:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72567640

Ahah! 20 D likes the full moon....
Lovely shot.

mb

Old January 4th 07, 03:29 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
just bob

"Bhogi" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wayne J. Cosshall je napisal:
Hi All,

I've put up on my site an image pair of the full moon I shot last night.
The left one is visible light with my 400D, the right one is an infrared
image with my modified 350D. There's a link to the higher res version
for those interested:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/index.php

Cheers,

Wayne

Shot with Canon 20d and a 1000mm rubinar mirror lens.
http://zenit-photo.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=170

Nice. It really looks cold and desolate. The width fit my monitor perfectly!