August 10, 2009

Old August 13th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default August 10, 2009

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:42:14 +1000, "Atheist Chaplain"
wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:57:47 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

On Aug 11, 7:09 pm, tony cooper wrote:

I don't give a **** about how many lies Doug tells, what his business
interests are, or what equipment he does or does not own. It doesn't
affect me - or anyone here - in the slightest.

Then why should you care what Jeff is doing?

At least Jeff's mini-crusade (the one-page website) serves a noble
purpose.

Noble purpose, my ass.

You come off sounding kinda hypocritical when you bash Jeff and let
Douggie's nonsense go on and on without comment.

Others are tending - ad nauseum - to Doug. I don't have anything I
want to contribute there. What do you want from me? Something as
adult and helpful as the rest are posting?

OK, just for you: "Poo on Doug".

I see no harm in Jeff pointing out some of Douggie's lies. In fact, I
see it as a valuable service since if these lies are allowed to
continue unchallenged that actually hurts the group.

How does it hurt the group?
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

so where are your posts to Douggie about his defamatory web sites,
you know
the ones where he accused me and others of saying and doing things that
never happened, or maybe Douggies threats to re-post that web of lies
and
deceit that he created to defame Brett ??
Come on, just point to one thread where you have taken Douggie to
task to
the same degree that your now taking Jeff R too ??

Why should I do that? Will it improve anything if I post something
nasty about Doug? Solve anything? Make anyone feel all better?

Not realy but then it may also show that your not a great big hypocrit,
something that is not so obvious at this point in time.

Spel chukker!!

Will you like me better if I post bad things about Doug? Will we be
best friends forever and be twitter buddies if I do? Will you sign my
year book?

Probably not, you strike me as childish and unable to participate in an
adult converstaion without having to resort to childish insults when
asked the difficult questions.

Gosh, the irony........

IAE, tony has a point. Much too much written about the D-Mac's foibles
and shenanigans.

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 13th 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

^Tems^ wrote:
tony cooper wrote:
I don't particularly like Doug, and I certainly don't believe what he
writes, but I get the idea that he's laughing up his sleeve over this
while Jeff, Bret, Atheist Chaplin and the rest of the lot are getting
all red-faced and puffed up with self-rightious indignation. Who's
winning there?

From what I have read over the last few days it is you getting all red
faced with your replies and defence of the Dog.

You keep carrying on about it the Doggy crap ruining the group but each
time I log on at least a quarter of the posts are you in this thread.

And while you are having a go at jeff, try and compare threads started
by jeff attacking Dog against the ones Dog starts attacking Jeff.

I think you will find jeff only posts the link to that site when Douglas
St James MacDonald of Brisbane Wedding Photography hijacks a thread with
his bull****

I could be wrong, but I don't read a single sentence of tony's as in any
way defending D-Mac.

Several years ago I took Bret [Annika] and D-Mac equally to task for
going at each other hammer and tongs. Bret manned up and stopped a huge
amount of it. D-Mac moderated for a while, but now has a whole fan club
he's manipulating.... guess who???

--
John McWilliams
Old August 14th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_3_]

John McWilliams wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don't read a single sentence of tony's as in any
way defending D-Mac.

So why doesn't Tony carry on like a pork chop everytime Doggy puts his
'annika' website attacking bret and using brets copyright images into
threads?

Old August 14th 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:42:43 +1000, ^Tems^
wrote:

John McWilliams wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don't read a single sentence of tony's as in any
way defending D-Mac.

So why doesn't Tony carry on like a pork chop everytime Doggy puts his
'annika' website attacking bret and using brets copyright images into
threads?

Look...if you expect me to tear off a piece every time someone attacks
someone else in this group, you're going to be disappointed. I'm
retired, but I don't have *that* much time on my hands.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old August 14th 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:42:20 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:

On Aug 13, 8:34*am, tony cooper wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:05:46 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980

I am constantly harmed by his lies.

So you pay attention to Doug's advice, follow his directions, and are
misled? *Constantly? *You're not a quick learner, are you?

You must really be new to the game. Perhaps you missed all of D-Mac's
posts attacking me personally, wishing death on me, and accusing me of
everything from stealing his photos to raping his cat.

I knew that, except for the cat part. But you gotta understand Doug's
concern there. That's not really his cat. That's just a shaved ewe
that he sleeps with.

This has been about Jeff's webpage on Doug's alleged stepped-out
panos, the harm supposedly caused by Doug's advice on taking panos,
and the badgering and harassment both ways on that subject. That's
all I'm commenting on.

Doug's offenses against you - that you list above - are too ridiculous
to get upset about. I can't imagine that you really feel harmed or
bothered by them. You aren't that kind of wimp, are you?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old August 15th 09, 08:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ColinD[_2_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 14, 12:52 am, tony cooper wrote:
Doug's offenses against you - that you list above - are too ridiculous
to get upset about. I can't imagine that you really feel harmed or
bothered by them. You aren't that kind of wimp, are you?

When one of my nieces comes up to me at a wedding and says that she
was looking me up on the internet and found all sorts of disgusting
stuff about me then yes, it does affect me.
Personally, I could give a **** what Douggie says because I know he's
a psychopathic liar. But not everyone does, and that's the reason
people need to debunk his bull****.

Amen to that. I've had the same problem with the filth that was posted
about my family - not posted by Douggie, but he used it recently go
score off Annika He got a less than polite earful about that.

--

Colin D.