D60 MEETS HUMMERS HEAD ON !!

Old September 2nd 04, 02:29 AM
Annika1980

Default D60 MEETS HUMMERS HEAD ON !!

http://www.pbase.com/image/33302515

Old September 2nd 04, 03:28 PM
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/33302515

Cool. A bit from above?

Old September 2nd 04, 05:38 PM
Annika1980

From: Alan Browne

http://www.pbase.com/image/33302515

Cool. A bit from above?

That's as low as I could get above the feeder. I'd like to figure out a way to
have the bird's beak coming right into the lens.

Old September 2nd 04, 05:38 PM
Annika1980

Old September 2nd 04, 07:29 PM
Alan Browne

From: Alan Browne

http://www.pbase.com/image/33302515

Cool. A bit from above?

That's as low as I could get above the feeder. I'd like to figure out a way to
have the bird's beak coming right into the lens.

That's what I was getting at orig. Another poster claims the
irridescence of the feathers might be lost that way...

Old September 2nd 04, 07:29 PM
Alan Browne

Old September 3rd 04, 12:25 AM
Eric Miller

I guess that what I was really trying to say is that their backs are more
colorful than their fronts, which are mostly white, except for the ruby
patch, the irridescence of which has a directional quality. When lit from
one direction, its bright red, from another it can appear black. But
here's one from the front taken yesterday, before I set up my umbrellas. . .

http://www.dyesscreek.com/Example_1.htm

Eric Miller

Old September 4th 04, 02:47 PM
Sabineellen

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/33302515

Cool. A bit from above?

Who can guess the title of Bret's forthcoming book?

"the adventures of the D60"? "the trials and tribulations of the D60"? "Around
the zoo in (D)60 hours"? "D60 in the birdhouse"? "My Story with the D60"?