CHRIST: THE ARRIVAL

Old December 26th 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default CHRIST: THE ARRIVAL

When's the departure?

Old December 27th 05, 01:50 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

"seog" wrote in message news:9CWrf.1181$lv3.508@trndny03...
When's the departure?

Easter.

Old December 27th 05, 12:56 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

In article ,
"Matt Clara" wrote:

"seog" wrote in message news:9CWrf.1181$lv3.508@trndny03...
When's the departure?

Easter.

Actually Easter "IS" the beginning.
--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere

Old December 27th 05, 04:02 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

"Little Green Eyed Dragon" wrote in
message
"Matt Clara" wrote:

"seog" wrote in message

When's the departure?

Easter.

Actually Easter "IS" the beginning.

Symbolically, perhaps. :-)

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old December 27th 05, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default CHRIST: THE ARRIVAL of Darkroom Chemicals.

In article ,
"Matt Clara" wrote:

Actually Easter "IS" the beginning.

Symbolically, perhaps. :-)

Whether symbolic or not the message is there
for those who appreciate it, now back our scheduled
photography.

Has anyone eagerly awaited that Artcraft/PF package this year
any new goodies?- I still have a cache of Platinum for printing.

Btw who has good prices on Silver Nitrate?

Old December 27th 05, 08:29 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

"Matt Clara" wrote:

Actually Easter "IS" the beginning.

Symbolically, perhaps. :-)

Whether symbolic or not the message is there
for those who appreciate it

Hey, you're the one who started this game of semantics!

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com