Seasons Greetings

Old December 23rd 05, 04:09 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Seasons Greetings

Hello to all,

May you all have a happy holiday and a prosperous and happy new year and
may those you love be healthy and happy in the year to come. And may
all your film be exposed properly, developed properly and print well.

Francis A. Miniter
Old December 23rd 05, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Same to you.

Draco

Old December 24th 05, 01:37 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

In article ,
nailer wrote:

We call it CHRISTMAS!!!! And PROUD of IT!!!!

what's wrong with that? why yanks still feel they need to propagate
such PC crap? Is it really in spirit of Christmas?

If you are Christian or just enjoy the most memorable moments from
your childhood, when you no longer attend masses - it is CHristmas, it
comemorates certain events. There is no need to rename it, accept or
leave.

From me, to all friends and enemies - in spirit of Christmas - I wish
all of you - all the best, I wish you very traditional Xmas, with our
traditional dishes, with Santa and gifts. Enjoy your family, cos there
is no better thing than family.
And prosperous 2006.

Nothing what so ever.

Lets face it, its a glossed over coating for a PAGAN
Solstice festival :-) Christ was born probably around March 21st.

Still its a good way to reflect on the year past and peace and harmony
are always good messages to remember and endorse regardless of
faith or lack there of.

Reflections of 2005

Lets see bought house last 27th Dec 2004.
renovated house all year.

Finally Moved in Sept.

Major car accident -hit head on.

Mother had open heart surgery mid year.

Went on first sail boat race during an all night thunderstorm. -got lots
of cool pictures to be published next year.

Shot thirty two weddings.\\

Good Luck to all in 2006-
--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere

Old December 26th 05, 08:21 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

For those who agree: this is not only extremely OT but first of all very
risky, as you never know who's deep feelings you hurt, don't argue on that
here. Believing is a strictly personal matter, imposing one's opinion on
believing or non-believing is not only useless, it is one of the biggest
causes of all the trouble in the world.

So, I on my turn wish you and your beloved a peaceful, happy & healthy new
year, and especially for you: with opportunities for shooting the picture of
your life... and darkroom suppliers that don't disappear anymore...

Cheers!
Jan

(prepared to continue exchanging thoughts on the above matter, but not here)

Old December 27th 05, 05:15 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

"Jan T" wrote in message
. ..
For those who agree: this is not only extremely OT but first of all very
risky, as you never know who's deep feelings you hurt, don't argue on that
here. Believing is a strictly personal matter, imposing one's opinion on
believing or non-believing is not only useless, it is one of the biggest
causes of all the trouble in the world.

Exactly. Religion = institutionalized stupidity. I don't believe in PC
either. Happy Kwanza.

Natural Light Black and White Photography
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze76ane/
-George-