A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Point & Shoot Cameras
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Why do they always leave out one feature?!

Old August 22nd 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Nushar
external usenet poster

Default Why do they always leave out one feature?!

AAvK wrote:
: "Irked" at me... you can KISS MY ASS where it is rosy red!

No thanx but please feel free to use your ass however you see fit. :-)

--
Z (Remove all XX, YY, ZZ)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off