NO MORE 20D POSTS !

Old September 18th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default NO MORE 20D POSTS !

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

Old September 18th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Troy Piggins[_5_]

* Annika1980 is quoted
* & my replies are inline below :
I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my 20D.
What do you guys think?

I think either you have bought a new camera, or you are after an
ego-rub anticipating plenty of responses begging you to keep
posting.

Either way, keep posting your awesome shots!

--
Troy Piggins
Old September 18th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Old September 18th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

Old September 18th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 9:26 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

Go ahead sweetie.....you got center stage!!

Old September 18th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

This definitely your year, so I'll let you take center stage! Go for
it BK!
Helen

Old September 18th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, wrote:

On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

This is definitely your year Bret. You go ahead.......you've got
center stage BK.
Helen

Old September 18th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Troy Piggins[_5_]

* Annika1980 is quoted
* & my replies are inline below :
On Sep 17, 9:21 pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 8:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
20D.
What do you guys think?

I don't care what camera you use...just don't stop posting your
awesome work!
Helen ;-)

Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

I was right? New camera? What'dya get, what'dya get? 1DsMkIII
goodness? Or the 5D? How excitement.

--
Troy Piggins
Old September 18th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

:
: I am seriously considering not posting any more shots taken with my
: 20D.
: What do you guys think?
:
: I don't care what camera you use......just don't stop posting your
: awesome work!
: Helen ;-)
:
: Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

Tell us what? That you took my advice? I told you when you won that car that
you can't just go walking around Rock City with that old clunker, now that
you're famous! Obviously, you've traded it in on a 40D - or something even
better!!

Bob
Old September 18th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Sep 17, 10:12 pm, Robert Coe wrote:

: Helen, do you want to tell them or should I?

Tell us what? That you took my advice? I told you when you won that car that
you can't just go walking around Rock City with that old clunker, now that
you're famous! Obviously, you've traded it in on a 40D - or something even
better!!

No, I'm keeping the FJ.
Chicks dig the FJ.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/85742187