Virginia Tech Memorial Photos

Old April 18th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
MarkČ

Default Virginia Tech Memorial Photos

Hello to all fellow photo NG contributors,

Everyone has something to say about this tragedy, but eventually, words
begin to all run together until they lose some of their meaning. Sometimes
a photo can express a thought or sentiment far more clearly, so this is my
initial contribution, and I hope you'll share yours (read below):

Direct Gallery Link (just starting out):
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/virginia_tech_memorial

First few photos:

These will not all be my photos, but photos by others as well. Three of
these shots were taken by my dad.

**If you have an appropriate photo you'd like posted here, send a reduced
version (about 800 pixels in the long dimension or so, about 100-200kb) to
the e-mail address noted in the gallery description, and I'll do my best to
post it. Here's another version of my e-mail: mjmorgan(the number TWO)at
cox.net.

They don't have to be perfect photos, or even close to perfect. -Maybe just
an you think fits in some way, however minor. Please name the file using
your first name and I'll leave that under each photo. Or...if you don't
want your name there, name it something else. Just send something.

You never know what impact little things may have, so give it a go...
Take care, and I hope to hear from you.

-Mark

www.pbase.com/markuson