make cash the easiest way!!

Old April 24th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
pronews

Default make cash the easiest way!!

Uzytkownik napisal w wiadomosci
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments: mail $6.00 Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-
mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file
attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how
attachments are handled.*MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing
almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO SCAM, AND VERY LEGAL) Please read on! You
will be very thankful you did! *PLEASE READ LIFE CHANGING
INFORMATION!! *$6.00 to 42,000!! THIS IS AN EASY, HONEST, AND LEGAL
WAY TO MAKE SOME QUICK CASH! WOW THIS REALLY WORKED! I CAN'T BELIEVE
IT!! YOU WON'T EITHER! A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups,
just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that
said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right,
this must be a scam!" But like most of us I was curious and kept
reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands in a very
short period of time! You then place your own name and address at the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article to at least 200
newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite
a large market pool). No catch, that was it. Even though the
investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that needed to be
answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS
REALLY LEGAL?? I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little
skeptical that I would actually make any money but he said it WAS
LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain
letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a
legitimate legal business. 2. IS IT OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT
MAIL FRAUD?.... I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS
IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See Title18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal
Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and
addresses for a mailing list. 3. IS IT MORAL? Well, everyone who sends
me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT of money ... a much
better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!! So, having these
questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $8.04 ... six $1.00 bills and
six 34 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! Within7
days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it
would end soon and didn't give it another thought. But the money
continued coming in. In my first week I made between $20 to $30. By
the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now
my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's
still coming in ..... It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps!!! Also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow
the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you
thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this
entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the
simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal.
And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is
not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is
virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
like you and me asking to be included bbbin that list. -----HERE ARE 4
EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS: ---- STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and
write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: : :
#1) P. Zaond, 675 Alvarado Ave. apt# 1, : : Davis, CA 95616 : :
#2) Colin Roaty, 23351 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge, B.C., V4R 2S6, : :
CANADA : :
#3) Joshua Donat, P.O. Box 1411, Littleton, Ma, 01460-4411 : :
#4) Joseph Levey, P.O. Box 59115, 5679 Riverbend Road, Edmonton, AB,
Canada, T6H
#5) S. HLADY, #106-110 Edinburgh Place,Saskatoon,SK, S7H 5J7
#6) Kabao Thao 4725 4th Ave S. Mpls, MN, 55409

The world of fantastic
photos by Polish photographer Marcin Gorgolewski
http://www.fullexpo.com/indexang.html
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!

portfolio, the most important photos, new photos
http://www.gorgolewski.com/
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
photos of nature, animals, cats
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.gorgolewski.com/nature/index.php
portrets, portraits, fashion, moda, modeling, modelling
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.gorgolewski.com/portraits%201/
http://www.fullexpo.com/fashion.html
portrets, portraits, fashion, people photos, pictures of people, actress,
politicians, aktorzy, politycy, portrety, portret, moda, modeling, modelling
http://www.gorgolewski.com/portraits%202/ http://www.fullexpo.com/moda.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/portrait.html
portrets, portraits, fashion, people photos, pictures of people, actress,
politicians, aktorzy, politycy, portrety, portret, moda, modeling, modelling
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
http://www.gorgolewski.com/people/ http://www.fullexpo.com/portret.html
air photos, aerial, plane, z lotu ptaka, lotnicze, fotografia lotnicza
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.gorgolewski.com/aerial/ http://www.fullexpo.com/aeropl.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/aerial.html
cars, photos of cars, porsche, hummer, mercedes, cayenne, samochody,
pojazdy, foldery
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
http://www.gorgolewski.com/motor-aero/ http://www.fullexpo.com/cars.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/pojazdy.html
architecture, buildings, office, biura, budynki, architektura, zdjecia
korporacyjne
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
http://www.gorgolewski.com/architecture/
http://www.fullexpo.com/architecture.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/architektura.html
widoki, landscapes, landscape, krajobraz
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
http://www.gorgolewski.com/landscapes/ http://www.fullexpo.com/adverpl.html
http://www.fullexpo.com/adverang.html
swiat orientalny, orient
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.gorgolewski.com/orient/
High Dynamic Range imaging is a set of techniques that allows a greater
dynamic range of exposures than normal digital imaging techniques
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.gorgolewski.com/hdr/
nature, nature, photos of nature, animals, cats
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
http://www.gorgolewski.com/nature/
ragdoll cats, ragdolls
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.gorgolewski.com/ragdolls/
panoramic images, panorama
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
informacja o autorze, index, spis, fotografia lotnicza
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
http://www.gorgolewski.com/panoramic-images/
new photos, ostatnio dodane, nowe zdjecia
http://www.gorgolewski.com/new/
http://www.fullexpo.com/indexang.html http://www.fullexpo.com/index.html
You are invited to view Marcin's images of people,
landscapes, air photos, architecture, HDR.
Many of them were taken at night or in bad light
conditions (after sunset, at night) what make them more interesting.
Order your photos now !!!
fotografia, fotografia reklamowa, fotografia warszawa, fotografia lotnicza,
fotografia reklamowa, wykonywanie portretów
http://www.fullexpo.com/autor.html http://www.fullexpo.com/author.html
for contact go he
http://www.fullexpo.com/contact.html http://www.fullexpo.com/kontakt.html