The popularity of a crook (a bit off topic)

Old April 25th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous poster #999659

Default The popularity of a crook (a bit off topic)

Before D-Mac left, he created a web site dedicated to probably the
most stupid hacker ever to grace the planet. ANNIKA1980. Me and my dog
(Chloe) are watching the store while the Maca's are away.

I just did the housekeeping on their web sites and discovered this
tribute to the fool. http://www.annika1980.com has had over 10,000
hits in 6 weeks.

How could someone with seeming intelligence do the things he did? What
amazes me more than anything is that the hit rate on the site is
getting greater as it ranking rises. Plenty of people must be linked
to it or it wouldn't have the ranking.

Shake my head in wonderment. Do they have those funny mushrooms in
Tennessee?

Julian
Old April 26th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Anonymous poster #999659 wrote:

Before D-Mac left, he created a web site dedicated to probably the
most stupid hacker ever to grace the planet. ANNIKA1980. Me and my dog
(Chloe) are watching the store while the Maca's are away.

I just did the housekeeping on their web sites and discovered this
tribute to the fool. http://www.annika1980.com has had over 10,000
hits in 6 weeks.

How could someone with seeming intelligence do the things he did? What
amazes me more than anything is that the hit rate on the site is
getting greater as it ranking rises. Plenty of people must be linked
to it or it wouldn't have the ranking.

Shake my head in wonderment. Do they have those funny mushrooms in
Tennessee?

Julian

From that page:

=================================
The real brawl started when his rival spotted his (new) third chin and
got jealous.
=================================

How time flies. The jerk only had TWO chins when he stole *my* picture.

mike

Old April 26th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:19:29 +1000, Anonymous poster #999659
wrote:

Shake my head in wonderment. Do they have those funny mushrooms in
Tennessee?

Julian

Ah, the psychotic fool can't let it die. **** you D-Mac.
At least we know what the "J" stands for in Douglas J. MacDonald.
Jerkoff.

Hey Julian, you aren't the guy that tried to feel up D-Mac's old lady,
are ya? That must've felt like a sack of door knobs.

http://www.pbase.com/snoop_doug/image/75959321

Old April 26th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:22:05 GMT, m II wrote:

How time flies. The jerk only had TWO chins when he stole *my* picture.

I got more chins than a Chinese phone book.
You see, Mikey, I'm fat and you're ugly.
But I can diet.

Old April 26th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous poster #999658

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:22:05 GMT, m II wrote:

Anonymous poster #999659 wrote:

Before D-Mac left, he created a web site dedicated to probably the
most stupid hacker ever to grace the planet. ANNIKA1980. Me and my dog
(Chloe) are watching the store while the Maca's are away.

I just did the housekeeping on their web sites and discovered this
tribute to the fool. http://www.annika1980.com has had over 10,000
hits in 6 weeks.

How could someone with seeming intelligence do the things he did? What
amazes me more than anything is that the hit rate on the site is
getting greater as it ranking rises. Plenty of people must be linked
to it or it wouldn't have the ranking.

Shake my head in wonderment. Do they have those funny mushrooms in
Tennessee?

Julian

From that page:

=================================
The real brawl started when his rival spotted his (new) third chin and
got jealous.
=================================

How time flies. The jerk only had TWO chins when he stole *my* picture.

mike

Are you serious Mike?
I mean this guy is out of control. You know he actually tried to break
into eBay? He stole my benefactor's identity and used to to establish
fake credentials with an on-line photo host. This is what inspired
that site.

Did he do anything with the stolen picture? Like sell it or use it
against you? My benefactor would really like to hear your story when
he get back. A few other people has contributed information about him
too. Not a nice fellow at all.

Did you know you can make a complaint on-line with the FBI at their
"Internet Crimes Centre?. I'd encourage you make a complaint if it has
seriously effected you. They take a while to invistigate but they do
get around it it and whenever you get fresh information, you can
always update your complaint.

Don't ever let anyone get away with bad behaviour. If you do, they
will do it worse to some one else the next time they do it.

Julian
Old April 26th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous poster #999658

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:59:26 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even
number wrote:

Anonymous poster #999659 wrote:
Before D-Mac left, he created a web site dedicated to probably the
most stupid hacker ever to grace the planet. ANNIKA1980. Me and my dog
(Chloe) are watching the store while the Maca's are away.

I just did the housekeeping on their web sites and discovered this
tribute to the fool. http://www.annika1980.com has had over 10,000
hits in 6 weeks.

How could someone with seeming intelligence do the things he did? What
amazes me more than anything is that the hit rate on the site is
getting greater as it ranking rises. Plenty of people must be linked
to it or it wouldn't have the ranking.

Shake my head in wonderment. Do they have those funny mushrooms in
Tennessee?

Julian

Hello Douglas

Who are you addressing your post to?
Try to use the right thread to reply to people will you?

Julian
Old April 26th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous poster #999658

wrote:

Shake my head in wonderment. Do they have those funny mushrooms in
Tennessee?

Julian

Ah, the psychotic fool can't let it die. **** you D-Mac.
At least we know what the "J" stands for in Douglas J. MacDonald.
Jerkoff.

Hey Julian, you aren't the guy that tried to feel up D-Mac's old lady,
are ya? That must've felt like a sack of door knobs.

http://www.pbase.com/snoop_doug/image/75959321

That's very good. This sort of childish activity is just more evidence
against you. Eventually you'll have to answer for every single act of
vilification you make. If not to man, to God when you die.

If you really did get that big check for winning something, you'll
lose it all to lawyers and in a settlement when it all comes to court.

I can't see any business person letting you get away with such
destructive behavior and not do everything possible to see you
punished for it. If a business let you keep on stealing from them and
posting slander and defamation the way you are, they might as well
just close their doors. No, I think you either need to shut up or
accept the fact you'll sooner or later be punished for what you are
doing. You really are a first rate swine of a person.

Your actions here must make a lot of people wonder just how involved
you were in the Lisa Horton thing. Maybe it would just be sarcastic to
think you had a hand in driving her off the group for your own benefit
but you really have to wonder at why you do what you do.

Other people have speculated about your motives. They all seem quite
logical, given your bizarre behavior and propensity for illegal stuff
whenever you think you can get away with it.

If you really believe you are such a wonderful photographer, why are
you slinging hash at a fast food outlet? Surely with the skills you
believe you have, you could be up there with best in Chattanooga,
maybe even Nashville?

Plenty of money being spent all over Tennessee buying photographs.
Even the man you attack so freely, sells his posters of Australian
Wildlife in your state. Why can't you do something like that?

If you are as you claim, a "better" photographer? Where is the rewards
for all your efforts? I haven't seen any of your work to support your
claims but hey, you are to one doing all the self promotion around
here.

Julian
Old April 26th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

number wrote:

[...]

Ha ha. Very funny, Doug.
People aren't as sstupid as you hope.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old April 26th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous poster #999658

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:07:25 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even
number wrote:

Who are you addressing your post to?
Try to use the right thread to reply to people will you?

Julian

Ha ha. Very funny, Doug.
People aren't as sstupid as you hope.

I don't know what Doug thinks.

But you are right; You are absolutely not stupid. I shouldn't have
though that much of you in the first place. I'll reclassify you
immediately.

I now officially consider you a MORON.

Is there any chance of you making a post any time soon that actually
relates to Photography and not some bash up about a person you clearly
dislike enough to consider anyone who mentions the person who stole
his identity and tried to do an unbelievable amount of harm to him, as
being him?

Considering your new classification, I probably shouldn't expect you
to even comprehend how stupid you look, much less see how stupid your
childish and pathetic behavior is. You really should get a life, you
know?

Julian