FS: Nikon stuff (new)

Old December 20th 03, 07:35 AM
swl

Default FS: Nikon stuff (new)

I have the following new Nikon items for sale.
These are replacement items for my stolen Nikon camera gears
and none of them has been used by anyone. I did open the
boxes once to check that they are in perfect condition.

FM 3a black, never used, in box with everything. Battery was installed
a month ago to check if camera works. Asking price: $450
Price included unopened grid focusing screen E3

Brand new 105/f2.5AIS in box with everything. Asking price: $200
Brand new 52 mm Nikon soft focus filter, perfect for 105 and portrait.
Asking price: $30

Brand new HOYA filters for B & W photography. Asking price: $30
52mm Red
52mm Yellow
52mm Linear Polarizer

If you buy the camera, lens and the soft filter together for $680,
I will throw in the Hoya filters for free and include UPS shipping
in continental US.

If interested, please email me at .

swl