Evil terrorist caught taking pictures of his daughter!!

Old October 11th 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Achim Siebert

Default Evil terrorist caught taking pictures of his daughter!!

Savageduck wrote:
You are making assumptions regarding the nationality, and/or location
of Gettamulla Tupya, to whom you responded.

No, but I assumed the incident to have happened in the US - but now I see that
it was in Glasgow. So sorry for that mistake - the USA is still the land of
the free and Big Brother is not yet watching there.
Nice snapshot, b.t.w.!
Old October 11th 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-10-11 10:24:50 -0700, Achim Siebert said:

Savageduck wrote:
You are making assumptions regarding the nationality, and/or location
of Gettamulla Tupya, to whom you responded.

No, but I assumed the incident to have happened in the US - but now I see that
it was in Glasgow. So sorry for that mistake - the USA is still the land of
the free and Big Brother is not yet watching there.
Nice snapshot, b.t.w.!

However, there are many in this country, with little understanding of
"Big Brother" who would love to impose him on us. There is some
evidence that those who would have total power through spreading
irrational fear, try to emulate him and his methods.
The concept seems to be easier to introduce in the UK. Remember, Orwell
was English.

Savageduck

Old October 12th 11, 08:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Trevor[_2_]

"Savageduck" wrote in message
The concept seems to be easier to introduce in the UK. Remember, Orwell
was English.

Given the number of security camera's now in public streets and other public
area's in the UK, I'd say Orwell was right. His time line was just a little
out.

Trevor.

Old October 14th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:37:16 +1000, "Trevor" wrote:
:
: "Savageduck" wrote in message
: news:2011101111360111137-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom...
: The concept seems to be easier to introduce in the UK. Remember,
: Orwell was English.
:
: Given the number of security camera's now in public streets and other
: public area's in the UK, I'd say Orwell was right. His time line was
: just a little out.

Where are Orwell's cameras when we need them? They were continuously monitored
by actual humans, which would help keep the unemployment rate low.

Bob