ROUGH DAY AT WALMART !!!

Old December 27th 05, 02:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default ROUGH DAY AT WALMART !!!

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

Old December 27th 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article .com,
says...
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

Never, I repeat, go to Walmart.
Old December 28th 05, 02:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Looks like you passed up an easy lunch that was standing right there.

Old December 28th 05, 04:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote in
oups.com:

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

You have a lot skinnier clientele at your Walmarts than at mine...

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net
Old December 29th 05, 04:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:

In article .com,
says...

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

Never, I repeat, go to Walmart.

I don't shop Best Buy either. Every time I went in there, there was a
line a mile long at the service desk, and some guy in a screaming rage
at whoever was behind the counter. What little I overheard seemed to be
fully justified.

And my own experience dealing with them bears this out. Their prices may
be good, but they don't stand behind the merchandise they sell. Getting
a defective purchase replaced was a nightmare.
Old December 29th 05, 05:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

How is a Canon 20D a 35mm camera?

Old December 29th 05, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article .com,
says...
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

Shouldn't that be a picture of sheep wearing Starbucks T-shirts?
Old December 29th 05, 08:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

mfshadow wrote:

How is a Canon 20D a 35mm camera?

Built on a SLR frame.
Old December 29th 05, 08:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:

In article .com,
says...

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

Shouldn't that be a picture of sheep wearing Starbucks T-shirts?

Are they 100% cotton Tees?
Old December 29th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article ,
lid says...
wrote:

In article .com,
says...

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT ever go to Walmart on the day after Christmas!
Man, that return line was brutal!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/54011326

Shouldn't that be a picture of sheep wearing Starbucks T-shirts?

Are they 100% cotton Tees?

Knowing Starbucks they would "not" be 100% cotton but would be labeled as
100% cotton and of course made in a sweat shop somewhere for about 3
cents each by slave children of coffee bean farmers.