warranty coverage for these Nikon lenses

Old February 28th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Giovanni Azua

Default warranty coverage for these Nikon lenses

hi,

A question for those who live in US and own any of these two lenses:

- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 ED AF-S
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR ED AF-S

I know they are sold in US with 5-years US warranty but do they also include
1 year international?

I am planning to buy from adorama and just want to be sure ...

Thanks in advance,
regards,
Giovanni

Old February 28th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Giovanni Azua

hi,

Thanks for your help, indeed B&H states that it include 1-year international
so seems to be Nikon standard? see the "Items Includes". The only problem
though is that I would like to buy both lens from the same dealer combined
order= cheaper shipping. But B&H doesn't have the 24-70 in stock ...

I asked Adorama and got the kind of "bugger off" answer back. They just said
that it does not include 1-year international which I think is not right.

regards,
Giovanni

wrote
So why aren't you asking them? If they can't tell you, then why not
buy it from B&H who do?
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I actually asked them but I got the