MOUNTAIN MUSIC WITH THE FABULOUS EOS-1V !

Old February 28th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Helen[_2_]

Default MOUNTAIN MUSIC WITH THE FABULOUS EOS-1V !

On Feb 28, 7:12*am, John Phillips wrote:
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:45:56 -0800 (PST) Helen

wrote:
Stop nitpicking!

Just trying to raise the level of this ng from "below garbage" to
"nitpicking"; that's all Ma'am!

Since when is voicing my opinion "below garbage"? I didn't attack
you. I gave Bret an honest opinion of how I feel about his pic. If
that bothers you, simply pass it by or killfile me.
Old February 28th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
John Phillips

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:36:02 -0800 (PST) Helen
wrote:

Just trying to raise the level of this ng from "below garbage" to
"nitpicking"; that's all Ma'am!

Since when is voicing my opinion "below garbage"?

Err... did I say anything about your opinion?

I was commenting on the NG as a whole.
Old February 28th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Helen[_2_]

wrote:
Just trying to raise the level of this ng from "below garbage" to
"nitpicking"; that's all Ma'am! *

Since when is voicing my opinion "below garbage"?

Err... did I say anything about your opinion?

I was commenting on the NG as a whole.

"I was commenting on the NG as a whole"

Now that's something I happen to agree with.........the ng has its
moments of being "below garbage".
Old February 28th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Feb 28, 7:12*am, John Phillips wrote:

Just trying to raise the level of this ng from "below garbage" to
"nitpicking"; that's all Ma'am!

When I clicked on this post and saw that it already had 14 replies I
stupidly thought that maybe my pic was interesting enough to warrant
getting those comments. I should have known it was just some guys
snipng at Helen.

Ironic that you're the one ragging on the newsgroup when you're the
one doing the sniping.

Old February 28th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
John Phillips

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:37:42 -0500 "Rita Berkowitz"
wrote:

Especially if they are Photoshopped creations stating the recipient
graduated from the University of Tennessee.

Hey, are you knocking my Doctor of Divinity? ;-)
Old February 28th 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

wrote:
Especially if they are Photoshopped creations stating the recipient
graduated from the University of Tennessee.

Hey, are you knocking my Doctor of Divinity? ;-)

For the record, us Tennesseeans refer to Alabama as "God's Country."
That's because no one else would have it.

Old February 29th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

wrote:
Especially if they are Photoshopped creations stating the recipient
graduated from the University of Tennessee.

Hey, are you knocking my Doctor of Divinity? ;-)

For the record, us Tennesseeans refer to Alabama as "God's Country."
That's because no one else would have it.

so its a fictional place ;-)

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?