Never buy a nikon again the P90 was horrific

Old July 13th 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Michael[_6_]

Default Never buy a nikon again the P90 was horrific

On 2010-07-12 17:15:09 -0400, mark said:

I knew when and where I bought it but Nikon too insecure to honor
their brands quality is hoping someone destroys a year old reciept so
they will not be burdened with fixing something that hs horrible
quality. I think there is something seriously flawed with this camera
they shoudl fix simple enough.

Well there's a lot of helpful detail.
--
Michael

Old December 29th 11, 05:53 AM
jack11 jack11 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael[_6_] View Post
On 2010-07-12 17:15:09 -0400, mark said:

I knew when and where I bought it but Nikon too insecure to honor
their brands quality is hoping someone destroys a year old reciept so
they will not be burdened with fixing something that hs horrible
quality. I think there is something seriously flawed with this camera
they shoudl fix simple enough.

Well there's a lot of helpful detail.
--
Michael
simply horrible .ALL the disappointed owners need to get together. There seems to be something very very wrong with sensor and I mean that with as much intensity as I can place with words. Of all the cameras I ever tried this was the worst. PLus if you go to ebay you will have noticed Cammedia or a reseller selling reconditioned P90s by the hundreds if not thousands. Were they bad cameras that were fixed and original owners didn't want? This camera is very recent so whats the deal Nikon? Or just bad camera re sold? So now only the buyers now get reconditioned but original owners get shafted ? The colors often give off a seperate WRONG tint. Its easy to get overblown highlites.. The shots have no vitality to them above all else. They don't look like 12 meg 2010 camera. There is noise like all of these cameras..Nikon service won't fix it I will never buy a Nikon now.The P90 was not cheap. I was never more disappoined from a camera then this .I read the few positives here and I simply can't believe them this camera is soo bad.