Fogged lens problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Gordon W

Default Fogged lens problem

I have an old (1969) Elmo FP-C super8 movie projector with a fogged lens. It is
the first lens in the zoom lens. I can get at it but can't unscrew it to get to
the fogged side. I've tried numerous repair places and clubs here in OZ but
nobody touches these things anymore.
If somebody could give me a clue or suggest a more appropriate group I would
appreciate it.
Thank you

Gordon

D50 lens problem Douglas 35mm Photo Equipment 3 December 8th 06 08:04 PM
Fogged/metallic edges to paper rme615f In The Darkroom 5 December 3rd 05 02:12 PM
Lens problem Lachy Digital SLR Cameras 0 September 25th 05 12:16 AM
Fogged polarizers Kevin McMurtrie Digital Photography 9 December 21st 04 09:14 PM