FS: Fujinon-W 125/5.6 and Rodenstock Ysarex 135mm

Old November 8th 04, 01:39 PM
Collin Brendemuehl

Default FS: Fujinon-W 125/5.6 and Rodenstock Ysarex 135mm

One really nice lens in almost perfect condition, and reasonably priced.
I do enough on eBay that I hate that word "minty".
But this lens has no cleaning marks,
the shutter fires accurately across the range,
it shows no outside handling wear, either.
It's just plane one of those really excellent examples.
You'll love it.
125mm is a nice slightly-wide lens for your 4x5.
$260.

and

Rodenstock Ysarex 135mm in a #1 shutter.
Shutter fires accurately across the range and
glass is clean and clear. No cleaning marks.
$160

Pictures on request.

I'm actually going to sell only one and keep the other.
It doesn't matter to me which one sells first.
I've gotten excellent results from the Rodenstock
but really like Fujinon for b&w.

Take your pick.
+ shpping/insurance.
PayPal preferred

Collin
Old September 17th 05, 10:50 PM
Lavalover Lavalover is offline
Junior Member

Location: Honolulu-Paris

Rodenstock Ysarex 135mm in a #1 shutter.
Shutter fires accurately across the range and
glass is clean and clear. No cleaning marks.
$160

Take your pick.
+ shpping/insurance.
PayPal preferred

Hi Colin,
May I have photos of your Rodenstock 135mm?

Best Regards,
Carl