Britian has nukes

Old March 25th 08, 05:37 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

Default Britian has nukes

not on your side this time, WWII-over

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Old April 21st 08, 05:10 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
pronews

Użytkownik "Eastern Haunters Convention"
napisał w wiadomo¶ci
www.HauntTour.com Want to be scared? OPEN TO THE PUBLIC !

For a mere $250.

INCLUDES:
--------------------------------
Breakfast (on the bus)

AND

A tour of the Eastern State Penn - one of the scariest prisons in
history!
http://www.EasternState.org

AND

lunch in an authentic prison cell block!!!!

AND

LEARN THE SECRETS OF HAUNTED HOUSES!
BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS OF THESE HAUNTS:
* Terror Behind the Walls, a multi-haunt presenting:

1.) - Intake - An indoor/outdoor haunted attraction with theming based
on the prisoner processing experience.

2.) - Lock Down - This haunt is located in the three-story Cellblock
12 built in 1911, and is themed as an electrified prison cellblock.

3.) - 13 Rooms - The theming revolves around various work in a prison,
such as the mess hall, laundry room, and morgue.

4.) - The Experiment (in 3-D!) - A 3-D haunted house, based on the
idea of a "prison doctor's," experiment gone wrong.

5.) - Night Watch - a haunted house where the only lighting is
provided by flashlights carried by guests.

http://www.EasternState.org/halloween

AND
Użytkownik "Czoczok" http://www.fullexpo.com/autor.html

www.gorgolewski.com napisał w wiadomo¶ci
http://www.fullexpo.com/adverpl.html
On 21 Kwi, 14:17, vish www.fullexpo.com wrote:

a tour of the mutter museum! (Ranked in the top 10 creepiest museums
on earth!)
http://www.CollPhyPhil.org/mutter.asp

http://www.pennsummerhs.org/forensic...um-for-web.jpg

AND

In show tours (with actors) of Philadelphia's scariest haunt Fright
Factory
* Fright Factory, a multi-haunt presenting:
1.) - The Asylum

2.) - Village of the Damned

3.) - Horror High.

http://www.FrightFactory.tv/

AND

LEARN THE SECRETS OF HAUNTED HOUSES!
BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS of Philadelphia's scariest haunt Fright
Factory:
* Fright Factory, a multi-haunt presenting:
1.) - The Asylum

2.) - Village of the Damned

3.) - Horror High.

http://www.FrightFactory.tv/

AND

DINNER AT (or near) FRIGHT FACTORY

AND

A ghost TOUR of the famous Revolutionary War rest stop: The White
Horse Tavern
http://www.WhiteHorseTavern.com/

AND

a multi-day ticket to the entire Eastern Haunters Convention
http://www.EasternHauntersConvention.com

AND

a ticket to our costume ball "The Cadavers Cotillion" (with free food
and alcohol!)
http://www.CadaversCottillion.com

AND

A ghost HUNT of the famous Revolutionary War rest stop: The White
Horse Tavern
http://www.easternhauntersconvention.com/paranormal.htm

ALL THIS FOR A ME
$250 !!!

Check it out at
www.HauntTour.com

Old September 29th 11, 11:47 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
baby4luv01

Hola,
Mi nombre es Lillian, una niña sola, vi su perfil en (www.nonsolonews.net),
puede ponerse en contacto conmigo en mi direcciĂłn de correo electrĂłnico
), tengo algo importante que decirte
Gracias
Lillian
Hello,
My name is Lillian,a single girl,I saw your profile at
(www.nonsolonews.net),can you please contact me on my email address
),I have something important to tell you
Thank you
Lillian