Nikon 3100, 3200, 600, 800, or 7000 and why

Old December 29th 12, 01:03 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kwincay Ercolinowitz

Default Nikon 3100, 3200, 600, 800, or 7000 and why

On 28-Dec-12 18:31, Savagedick wrote:
I can't help but feel that anyone who asks for advice about that range
of cameras is not the "semi-pro" group. A semi-pro wannabee, maybe.

To me, a semi-pro is someone who routinely sells their photographs but
is not a photographer as a full-time profession. Their income from
photography is ancillary to their income in some other job.

I couldn't have stated it better or in plainer language.

That is because you are a retarded asshole.
Old December 29th 12, 04:15 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kwincay Ercolinowitz

On 28-Dec-12 21:54, Anon wrote:
On 12/28/2012 6:03 PM, Kwincay Ercolinowitz wrote:

That is because you are a retarded asshole.

Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup.

Oh how dramatic.

You faggot homosexuals really do love putting on a campy show don't ya?

But you'll calm down once you wrap your lips around a nice negro phallus
and swallow his man juice.

I don't have time for idiotic trolls.

Yet you have time to make posts like this from an anonymous source.
Interesting, faggot.
Old December 29th 12, 05:15 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

:
: That is because you are a retarded asshole.
:
: Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
: filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup. I don't have
: time for idiotic trolls.

He'll probably be back in the nut house soon enough anyway. His mother must
have managed to get him a Christmas furlough.

Bob
Old December 29th 12, 12:32 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kwincay Ercolinowitz

On 28-Dec-12 23:15, Robert Coe wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:54:12 -0600, Anon wrote:
: On 12/28/2012 6:03 PM, Kwincay Ercolinowitz wrote:
:
: That is because you are a retarded asshole.
:
: Congratulations on joining that elite group of dickheads that will
: filtered from all my future readings on the newsgroup. I don't have
: time for idiotic trolls.

He'll probably be back in the nut house soon enough anyway.

You enjoy the nut house because the nuts always wind up in your mouth.

His mother must have managed to get him a Christmas furlough.

And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right
quick that friggin whore.
Old December 30th 12, 01:12 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
R. Mark Clayton

"Kwincay Ercolinowitz" wrote in message

And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right quick
that friggin whore.

It was your own mother you idiot - and you know what that makes you - a
mother ****ing barstard's *******...

Old December 30th 12, 01:55 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kwincay Ercolinowitz

On 30-Dec-12 07:12, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"Kwincay Ercolinowitz" wrote in message

And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right quick
that friggin whore.

It was your own mother you idiot - and you know what that makes you - a
mother ****ing barstard's *******...

"Barstard" eh? Another sambo who is spelling challenged.

Old December 31st 12, 05:26 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
R. Mark Clayton

"Kwincay Ercolinowitz" wrote in message
On 30-Dec-12 07:12, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"Kwincay Ercolinowitz" wrote in message

And I managed to get your mother in bed. She spreads her legs right
quick
that friggin whore.

It was your own mother you idiot - and you know what that makes you - a
mother ****ing barstard's *******...

"Barstard" eh? Another sambo who is spelling challenged.

If you are this warped one can only wonder how your inbred sprogs will turn
out...