Congrats to the FSLAP

Old September 4th 12, 03:40 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sweetness

Default Congrats to the FSLAP

"Sharky" wrote in message
Sweetness wrote:

"China Blue [Tor], Meersburg" wrote in message
"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

If ever I were to
Capture the Sweetness of the moment
Exploitation of the process
Would assuredly grant me Atonement
In the eyes of the world
I'd be exultant, an welcome production
Only just before being forgotten

What's that from ?

--
May the sun always shine warmly on Fluffy and our beloved FRiEnDly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler !

Old September 4th 12, 11:23 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sharky

Sweetness wrote:

"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

If ever I were to
Capture the Sweetness of the moment
Exploitation of the process
Would assuredly grant me Atonement
In the eyes of the world
I'd be exultant, an welcome production
Only just before being forgotten

What's that from ?

Me, I just made it up.
Old September 6th 12, 03:45 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sweetness

"Sharky" wrote in message
Sweetness wrote:

"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda
like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

If ever I were to
Capture the Sweetness of the moment
Exploitation of the process
Would assuredly grant me Atonement
In the eyes of the world
I'd be exultant, an welcome production
Only just before being forgotten

What's that from ?

Me, I just made it up.

Good for you. I'm no good at poetry...

Old September 6th 12, 06:33 AM posted to alt.checkmate,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Checkmate

Checkmate!

First, check out what Sweetness said:

"Sharky" wrote in message
Sweetness wrote:

"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda
like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

If ever I were to
Capture the Sweetness of the moment
Exploitation of the process
Would assuredly grant me Atonement
In the eyes of the world
I'd be exultant, an welcome production
Only just before being forgotten

What's that from ?

Me, I just made it up.

Good for you. I'm no good at poetry...

That was pretty good, actually.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"There are many here among us...
who feel that life is but a joke."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBY...ature=youtu.be
Old September 7th 12, 05:35 AM posted to alt.checkmate,alt.troll,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sweetness

"Sharky" wrote in message
Sweetness wrote:

"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda
like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

If ever I were to
Capture the Sweetness of the moment
Exploitation of the process
Would assuredly grant me Atonement
In the eyes of the world
I'd be exultant, an welcome production
Only just before being forgotten

What's that from ?

Me, I just made it up.

Good for you. I'm no good at poetry...

That was pretty good, actually.

Yeah, right off the top of his/her head !

Old December 10th 12, 10:41 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:59:05 -0700, Don't make my brown eyes China Blue
wrote:
: Such passing glory prides my soul,
: the sweat and sweet that swarms my whole.
: A flash like gold, a flush of bold:
: the runner trips at race's goal.
- Burma-Shave