Congrats to the FSLAP

Old August 16th 12, 07:00 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.flame
kensi

Default Congrats to the FSLAP

On 16/08/2012 5:38 AM, Rasta Khan wrote:
Its about time!

The FNVW Triumvirate consists of Phoenix, Nadegda, and myself.

Your first day here (in your current visit; I assume not your first
visit) and you're already bucking for a Tinfoil Sombrero? Things are not
looking good for you.

Old August 16th 12, 11:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.flame
[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of Three}

Rasta Khan, in did thusly write:

On 8/16/2012 2:00 PM, kensi wrote:
On 16/08/2012 5:38 AM, Rasta Khan wrote:
Its about time!

The FNVW Triumvirate consists of Phoenix, Nadegda, and myself.

Your first day here (in your current visit; I assume not your first
visit) and you're already bucking for a Tinfoil Sombrero? Things are not
looking good for you.

Got mine many years ago. Its not repeatable.

When the Triumvirate staged their coup and took over AUK, all previous
awards were negated, each person being required to justify themselves
to the New Cabal. If they proved themselves kooks, their old kook
awards stood as awarded. If they proved themselves non-kooks, their
previous awards were absolved.

For kookologists, the same applied. If they proved themselves to be
kooks, their previous meritorious awards were stripped from them.
Because the previous management used the kook awards as a means of
revenge against those who stood up to their stalking, outer-filthing,
harassing, defaming, libeling ways, it could not be ascertained that
any given person actually *deserved* their awards, so we started
tabula rasa.

--

/\ Properly known as James
\ /\ THERE IS NO CABAL -- LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL

Kook Awards Official Voting Ballot:
Old August 17th 12, 05:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
kensi

On 17/08/2012 12:25 AM, Rasta Khan wrote:
On 8/16/2012 10:26 PM, [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of
Three} wrote:
sniggle

Sour grapes, hah Lionel?

Who is "Lionel", Khan? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Old August 17th 12, 05:59 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sweetness

Three} wrote:
Rasta Khan, in did thusly write:

Froups snecked.

On 8/16/2012 9:18 PM, [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One Of
Three} wrote:
Rasta Khan, in did thusly write:

Froups snecked.

On 8/16/2012 6:04 PM, [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler {One
Of
Three} wrote:

If they proved themselves non-kooks, their previous awards were
absolved.

I guess that means mine are still valid!

So, you're admitting you became the useful idiot for a kook in the
midst of an epic meltdown (ie: Fred Hall) when you didn't need to.

Did Fred promise you a repeal of all your kook awards? Did he play
upon your wide-eyed gullibility by stipulating that you'd become a
member of his 'in' crowd (of which there are scarcely any members
left) were you to come back to usenet and fight the fight he cannot,
to take the whuppings he is too much of a coward to bear?

What excuse did he use? By your congratulatory initial post, I'd
surmise that he claimed he was getting married or something... did
they finally legalize marriage between humans and ruminants in Texas?

Don't you feel foolish now that you've supped upon his yeasty crotch
with such loving abandon?

You've not been deemed or voted a kook yet. There is still time, and
hope, for you yet. A change of allegiances would do you wonders,
though, as well as would judicious snecking from your Froups: line.

BwaHAHAhahaaAA!

LONG L1VE FRED HALL! MAY HIS NUTSACK BE FOREVER FERTILE!

His nutsack shall remain fertile for the yeast infection growing
there. At least until he takes a bath, which will be... ok, forever
fertile it is, then.

sniggle

I'm callin' troll. Nice technique though!

PS. Just a little over the top. That's how I started out t00, so don't
feel bad. Practice makes purrfect! )

Smart fellow. Back away slowly and act placatingly amiable, maybe the
monster in your midst won't squash you like a bug before you can
scramble to safety.

sniggle

Sour grapes, hah Lionel?

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda like
Emmett.

Old August 17th 12, 06:41 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Nadegda

Of Three} wrote:
sniggle

Sour grapes, hah Lionel?

Who is "Lionel", Khan? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Typical Lionel response. You give more away with each post. Nice try.

Are you on crack? That wasn't even Phoenix, let alone your "Lionel", and
if it's a typical anyone response it's actually a typical tholen
response, used ironically by kensi.

This is the first time you didn't sneck the photo groups.

This is one of the first times kensi ever responsed to any of your
drivel. Why did you *add* the photo groups, for that matter? None of this
appears to be relevant there. Seems rather ... kooky.

Until now you snecked them with every response.

I'm not aware that kensi snecked anything on any of the few occasions she
responded to your posts.

In fact, a little grepping in my local archive of auk finds a grand total
of 4 responses to you by kensi, and *none* of them had any changes to the
newsgroup list compared to the parent article.

Looks like you're hallucinating. You might want to get that checked out
by a doctor.

Only Lionel has ever done that to me on Usenet.

Well, there's a second time for everything. Except your death, I suppose.

Couple that with the sig, Lionel's taste short but bold.

So, everyone with a sig that conforms to netiquette (four lines or so
max) is the same person?

Yeesh, and I thought Account Banned was kooky for his belief that
everyone at a large regional ISP, one whose financial statements to the
govt indicate it to have three million customers, are sockpuppets of a
single person.

This particular form of paranoia must be especially common in netkooks.
Interesting.

Even though your trolling ability is sophomoric at best, your flaming
ability, OTOH, is top notch.

Kensi's trolling ability is poor because kensi is not a troll. But yes,
her flaming ability *is* top notch. You'll probably be learning that
firsthand very soon, whenever she sees your latest stupid post in
response to her.

That's Lionel in a nutshell.

(

PING: Co-FNVWs. Opinions, please, on the truth or falsity of this:
Kindles are out, iPads are in, red is the new black, and Lionel is the
new Derbyshire?
Old August 17th 12, 06:42 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Nadegda

Of Three} wrote:
sniggle

Sour grapes, hah Lionel?

Who is "Lionel", Khan? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Typical Lionel response. You give more away with each post. Nice try.
This is the first time you didn't sneck the photo groups. Until now you
snecked them with every response. Only Lionel has ever done that to me
on Usenet. Couple that with the sig, Lionel's taste short but bold.
Even though your trolling ability is sophomoric at best, your flaming
ability, OTOH, is top notch. That's Lionel in a nutshell.

(

NOTE: no response from Lionel

Nine minutes is hardly enough time when lots of people only log in and
"do news" once or twice a day, twit. Try 24 hours. 48 to be sure.
Old August 17th 12, 08:49 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
kensi

Three} wrote:
sniggle

Sour grapes, hah Lionel?

Who is "Lionel", Khan? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
alias.

Typical Lionel response.

Actually, it was copied off tholen. Now, I'll ask again: Who the hell is
Lionel?

You give more away with each post. Nice try.

Care to tell us what I'm purportedly "giving away", ko0ky?

This is the first time you didn't sneck the photo groups.

Actually, I never snecked the photo groups. You can Google it if you
don't believe me.

Until now you snecked them with every response.

A lie that can easily be disproved using google to find "Rasta Khan
wrote" author:kensi and then examining the newsgroups lists in the
results and their parent articles.

Only Lionel has ever done that to me on Usenet.

Ah, so everyone who snecks groups on Usenet is one person? Wow, it must
be some form of standard ko0ky paranoia to believe that everyone who
insert some criterion X that will match a large population, at least
thousands if not millions of people, here is the same person.

Couple that with the sig, Lionel's taste short but bold.

*Most* people that have sigs have them "short, but bold", ko0ky. Long
sigs are bad netiquette and if you have a sig at all it's generally
supposed to make a statement.

So now we have another criterion Y that will match a large population
and you think they're all the same person, in addition to the criterion
X from above. It's a ko0ky twofer deal!

Even though your trolling ability is sophomoric at best,

It's unpracticed for lack of my trolling very much. I prefer reasoned
discourse to trolling.

your flaming ability, OTOH, is top notch.

Why, thank you. Flattery will get you nowhere, however.

That's Lionel in a nutshell.

And probably about 200 other usenetters.

(

Aww, did the mean kensi make poor wittle rasta khan sad? Here, let me
wipe away your tears ... with a swing for the fences with my kl00bat!

Old August 17th 12, 08:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
kensi

On 17/08/2012 1:41 AM, Nadegda wrote:
PING: Co-FNVWs. Opinions, please, on the truth or falsity of this:
Kindles are out, iPads are in, red is the new black, and Lionel is the
new D3rbyshire?

It's starting to look that way.

Old September 3rd 12, 05:21 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sweetness

"China Blue [Tor], Meersburg" wrote in message
"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

--
May the sun always shine warmly on Fluffy and our beloved FRiEnDly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler !

Old September 3rd 12, 05:56 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sharky

"Sweetness" wrote:

He juss likes to threaten people that he barely knows. Kinda like
Emmett.

I like to threaten people I never meet. It's safer.

By the way, I know what you did last summer.

Was only one lil' pottery class... no harm done !

If ever I were to
Capture the Sweetness of the moment
Exploitation of the process
Would assuredly grant me Atonement