New Photographs

Old August 30th 04, 05:28 PM
Julio

Default New Photographs

Hi,

I would like to show a new gallery in my web site. 74 new Photographs about
the St. James's Road (Road to Santiago in spanish). The Photographs were
taken with a Canon Powershot G5, more light than my 10D or analogic Eos to
walk with a knapsack. 153 Kms on foot through the wonderful lands of Galicia
in Spain. Comments are welcome.

I hope you enjoy and excuse me for my english grammar.

Julio
Julio Rodriguez - Fotografias # Photographs
http://www.julio-rodriguez.net

Old August 30th 04, 08:33 PM
m.b.

"Julio" a écrit dans le message de
Hi,

I would like to show a new gallery in my web site. 74 new Photographs

about
the St. James's Road (Road to Santiago in spanish). The Photographs were
taken with a Canon Powershot G5, more light than my 10D or analogic Eos to
walk with a knapsack. 153 Kms on foot through the wonderful lands of

Galicia
in Spain. Comments are welcome.

I hope you enjoy and excuse me for my english grammar.

Julio
Julio Rodriguez - Fotografias # Photographs
http://www.julio-rodriguez.net

Fine,
I made the road with your images.
Good idea to share those moments.
Your website is high class.
Mike,
Canada.

Old August 30th 04, 08:49 PM
Frank ess

m.b. wrote:
"Julio" a écrit dans le message de
Hi,

I would like to show a new gallery in my web site. 74 new
Photographs about the St. James's Road (Road to Santiago in
spanish). The Photographs were taken with a Canon Powershot G5, more
light than my 10D or analogic Eos to walk with a knapsack. 153 Kms
on foot through the wonderful lands of Galicia in Spain. Comments
are welcome.

I hope you enjoy and excuse me for my english grammar.

Julio
Julio Rodriguez - Fotografias # Photographs
http://www.julio-rodriguez.net

Fine,
I made the road with your images.
Good idea to share those moments.
Your website is high class.

Se lo agradesco mucho la oportunidad seguir sus pasos en El Camino a
Santiago. La vista suya y sus photos son unicos y admirables.

Lo unico que se le recomiendo es: la palabra "tail" en Inglés Americano
quiere decir "cola", sí, pero como cola de perro. En Inglés de
Inglaterra debe decir "queue" y en Inglés Americano, "line", como linea.

--
Frank ess
San Diego California

Old August 30th 04, 10:22 PM
Fedman Kassad

"Julio" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

I would like to show a new gallery in my web site. 74 new Photographs about
the St. James's Road (Road to Santiago in spanish). The Photographs were
taken with a Canon Powershot G5, more light than my 10D or analogic Eos to
walk with a knapsack. 153 Kms on foot through the wonderful lands of Galicia
in Spain. Comments are welcome.

I hope you enjoy and excuse me for my english grammar.

Impressive work, the whole website.

Greetings and compliments from Italy.

FDKS

Old August 31st 04, 05:26 AM
Alan Meyer

"Julio" wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to show a new gallery in my web site. 74 new Photographs about
the St. James's Road (Road to Santiago in spanish). The Photographs were
taken with a Canon Powershot G5, more light than my 10D or analogic Eos to
walk with a knapsack. 153 Kms on foot through the wonderful lands of Galicia
in Spain. Comments are welcome.

Dynamite photos Julio. Muy bueno. Really good. I particularly
love the series with Jerry Goldsmith.

I hope you enjoy and excuse me for my english grammar.

I did enjoy. And I wish my Spanish grammar was as good
as your English.

Alan

Old September 4th 04, 01:32 PM
Julio

Thank you very much for your words.

It is a good reason to continue making photos.

And special thanks to Frank for his help with my english.

Best Regards.

Julio.