photos from Aussie 2006 F1 GP

Old April 7th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Default photos from Aussie 2006 F1 GP

Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Enjoy.

--
Ben Thomas, Melbourne, Australia
Old April 7th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Ben,

Thanks for sharing your images. It looks like the race wasn't a big hit with
the ladies (grandstand shot).

Keep up the good work!

Old April 7th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Ben Thomas wrote:
Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Enjoy.

Some great shots Ben, well done

Mind if i post the link to aus.sport.motor?

--

^T^
http://temsworld.blogspot.com/

President Bush was receiving his daily briefing from his defence
secretary, who concluded: "Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in an
accident."
"Oh, no!" exclaimed Bush, who held his head in his hands in a show of
emotion which startled his staff. Finally the president looked up and
asked: "Just how many is a brazillion?"
Old April 7th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Thanks for sharing your images. It looks like the race wasn't a big hit with
the ladies (grandstand shot).

Just another reason NASCAR is better than F1.

Old April 7th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Ben Thomas wrote:
Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand
Prix:
http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Enjoy.

Thank you, Ben. I did.

--
Frank ess

Old April 7th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

"Ben Thomas" wrote in message
Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Cheers Ben!

What Camra did you use?

--
Regards
Dan

Old April 7th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

^Temuchin^ wrote:
Ben Thomas wrote:

Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand
Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Enjoy.

Some great shots Ben, well done

Mind if i post the link to aus.sport.motor?

I don't mind at all.

--
Ben Thomas, Melbourne, Australia

"Red Bull tastes like canned carbonated concentrated evil."
Old April 7th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Dan--- wrote:
"Ben Thomas" wrote in message
Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Cheers Ben!

What Camra did you use?

Says it at the top of the photo page

Old April 7th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

"^Temuchin^" wrote in message
Dan--- wrote:
"Ben Thomas" wrote in message
Hi photography and motorsport fans,

I have uploaded some photos I took at the Australian Formula 1 Grand
Prix:

http://users.tpg.com.au/ostyle/06gp/index.html

Cheers Ben!

What Camra did you use?

Says it at the top of the photo page

Doh!
I knew reading was not my strong point!
:-)

--
Regards
Dan

Old April 7th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.f1,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,aus.cars

Annika1980 wrote:
Thanks for sharing your images. It looks like the race wasn't a big hit with
the ladies (grandstand shot).

Just another reason NASCAR is better than F1.

Yeah, but those lady have teeth.

Nice photos. Like to see the one of BAR burning up (again).
As a JV fan anything bad for BAR is good . LOL

--
Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l