Obama's Birth Certificate

Old November 25th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Obama's Birth Certificate

Ron Hunter added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Never mind where he was born, has no-one noticed that he is
black.

Well, many whites seem to think he isn't 'black enough', and
many blacks seem to agree. So I guess he is, like he said,
"Just a mutt." But then aren't most Americans?

What does it matter? The election is over and assuming that the
Electoral College follows the vote of the people in "the several
states", they will confirm Obama as the 44th President of the
United States.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"Congress seems to think just because they drive cars, they somehow
know something about the automobile industry" - Detroit News Op-Ed
Author
Old November 25th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Chris H

In message , HEMI-Powered
writes
Ron Hunter added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Never mind where he was born, has no-one noticed that he is
black.

Well, many whites seem to think he isn't 'black enough', and
many blacks seem to agree. So I guess he is, like he said,
"Just a mutt." But then aren't most Americans?

What does it matter? The election is over and assuming that the
Electoral College follows the vote of the people in "the several
states", they will confirm Obama as the 44th President of the
United States.

You mean they haven't?
It is theoretically possible Obama might not be president?

Old November 25th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:35:59 +0000, Chris H
wrote:

In message , HEMI-Powered
writes
Ron Hunter added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Never mind where he was born, has no-one noticed that he is
black.

Well, many whites seem to think he isn't 'black enough', and
many blacks seem to agree. So I guess he is, like he said,
"Just a mutt." But then aren't most Americans?

What does it matter? The election is over and assuming that the
Electoral College follows the vote of the people in "the several
states", they will confirm Obama as the 44th President of the
United States.

You mean they haven't?

No. They meet on the second Wednesday of December (December 15th,
this year) after each Presidential election. This is because when the
system was originally set-up in 1787 (but formalized in 1845), it took
quite some time for all of the votes to be counted and the results
forwarded. The Electoral College does not meet as a body; the
Electors remain in their own state and mail in their vote to the
sitting President of the Senate (the Vice President).

It is theoretically possible Obama might not be president?

Yes. Only theoretically, though.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old November 26th 08, 08:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Chris H

In message , tony cooper
writes
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:35:59 +0000, Chris H
wrote:

In message , HEMI-Powered
writes
[...]

Thanks for explaining.

Old November 30th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:18:32 -0500 B?wser wrote:

| "Evad Remlu" wrote in message
| Its time to see the proof:
|
| http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=81550
|

| And answer a very simple question.
|
| I would have thought that this stupidity would stop by now:
|
| http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
|
| Also, if any organization on the planet could have proven that Obama was not
| a US citizen, it's the Republican National Committee. They didn't, and it
| was never an issue during the campaign. Hmm....
|
| Conclusion: anyone who believes that rumor is, well, either incredibly
| stupid or just trolling. I vote for stupid here.

They should at least post it somewhere that it's "on topic", such as:
alt.obama.obama.obama