PING: William Graham!

Old October 21st 04, 06:48 PM
Böwzér

"William Graham" wrote in message
news:HVBdd.162791$He1.104879@attbi_s01...

This is a result of the republican noise machine, which is absolutely

second
to none. They amaze me with their ability to use the "big lie" technique.
Say it long, loud, and the sheep will eventually believe whatever you
say.
It really is a shame.

Oh, I see....When the Democrats push their nonsense, it's good, well
thinking, logical people who believe it. But when the Republicans push
theirs, its "sheep" who believe it. - As I say, we'll see what happens on
November 2nd......

Don't bleet at me. I didn't say the Dems were better or worse. I never
mentioned them at all, so what's your problem? And yes, the so-called
conservatives are sheep, and sheep who never question authority. It's a GD
disgrace.

Old October 21st 04, 07:47 PM
William Graham

"Böwzér" wrote in message

"Mark M" wrote in message

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
So what? - He did his damndest to convince Iran that he had WMD's, and

in
so
doing, he managed to convince most of the free world that he had them

too.

I don't remember seeing Saddam on the news every night, in the run up to

the
war, boasting about how much WMD stocks he had. I remember that monkey
in
the White House going on and on and on about them though.

When Saddam refused to allow inspectors for those years, what conclusion
did
you draw from that? That he had nothing to hide?

That's the UN's problem, not ours.

And, as it turned, out, the UN inspections worked. He didn't have them,
did he?

So....You believe in "government by crap shoot"......Well, Good luck!

Old October 21st 04, 07:49 PM
William Graham

"Böwzér" wrote in message

[...]

What's a disgrace, is to say that I never question authority!

Old October 21st 04, 09:58 PM
Joseph Kewfi

As you can read Joseph, jihad has several meanings INCLUDING warfare. I
would suggest you remove your head from your ass and take a breath of

fresh
air.

I think you have me confused with yourself, I don't stick my head/nose up
any ass. Thats for you yanks.

"Mike" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Jihad does not mean holy war you stupid yank. It means struggle.

Like I said before Joseph you are not worth the time it takes to spit.
Actually you are the one who is in the wrong, read below. I have included
the url IF you want to become enlightened.

From a statement posted by ShanuWahid, August 29, 2003 at 20:44
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/10921

The Islamic idea of jihad, which is derived from the Arabic root meaning

strive" or "to make an effort," connotes a wide range of meanings, from an
inward spiritual struggle to attain perfect faith to an outward material
struggle to promote justice and the Islamic social system. The former
meaning was emphasized by Sufis (Muslim mystics), who popularized a
tradition describing the inner jihad as greater than the outer jihad. When
used in the latter sense, jihad is closely identified with the injunction

in
the Qur'an, the revelation of God to the prophet Muhammad, to the Muslim
community to "command the right and forbid the wrong" (3:104, 110). The
close connection of jihad with the struggle for justice is reinforced in

the
hadith, the sayings and actions attributed to Muhammad. One of the best
known states that a Muslim must strive to avert injustice first by

actions,
and if that is not possible, by words, and if that is not possible, at

least
by intentions.

During the period of Qur'anic revelation while Muhammad was in Mecca
(610-622), jihad meant essentially a nonviolent struggle to spread Islam.
Following his move from Mecca to Medina in 622, and the establishment of

an
Islamic state, fighting in self-defense was sanctioned by the Qur'an
(22:39). The Qur'an began referring increasingly to qital (fighting or
warfare) as one form of jihad. Two of the last verses on this topic (9:5,
29) suggest a war of conquest or conversion against all unbelievers.