500ELM battery source in UK?

Old April 14th 04, 08:05 PM
Martin Francis

Default 500ELM battery source in UK?

I was planning on getting a 'Blad 500ELM soon, and I was wondering if anyone
knew any UK sources for the rechargeable battery? I understand the camera
can be converted to take AAs- is there anywhere over here that can do that?

Thanks,

--
- Martin Francis

"Two hundred channels, and nothing but cats"
- Jasper

Old April 14th 04, 08:36 PM
Hemi4268

I understand the camera
can be converted to take AAs- is there anywhere over here that can do that?

You also can get an insert that takes a 9volt radio battery. These are really
cheap and work.

Larry
Old April 16th 04, 11:54 AM
Stefan Kahlert

Bob Salomon wrote in message ...
The battery was made by Varta and did fit other devices. Have you
checked to see if they still have it?

The NiCds aren't available since about 1997 (that's when I bought an
ELX) and got replaced with a NiMh that is not listed but is available
on request. Call the distributor for your country for the
product-number but take a seat before you ask for the price.

Stefan