a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres (link fix)

Old April 23rd 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Bill Graham

Default a portrait - Ellen DeGeneres (link fix)

"Peter" wrote in message
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

"Peter" wrote in message
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

I am saying, and have said several times before, that the people I am
talking about are not those who are disabled to the extent that they
find it impossible to work. I never wanted to cut these people
off.....As a matter of fact, I would like to cut off the other 98% (a
good statistic) who have all their fingers and toes and mental
capabilities and could work, but don't, and give this money to those of
whom you speak who can't work for one reason or another. The people of
whom I speak, who could work but don't, ate (and have been) subsidized
by the state of California all of my life...BS rant snipped

And the reliable source for your statistics is?

--
Peter

My excellent memory.....Please don't confuse welfare recipients with
those on disability.....(although I have issues with the disability funds
handling also) My son worked for the state cutting checks for both for
around a year, but he worked for Oregon, and not California.

I requested a RELIABLE AND VERIFIABLE source.
Obviously, all you can do is cite bull turds

--
Peter

If you question my statistics, then prove me wrong. Google is just as
available to you as it is to me. After all, I haven't had to pay a dollar in
taxes (other than property taxes) for the last 5 years, and I doubt if I
will for the rest of my life, so its YOUR money that's at stake here, and
not mine.....Its too late to save any of mine.....:^)

Old April 23rd 10, 06:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Peter[_7_]

"Peter" wrote in message
[...]

See my prior postings. On second thought maybe those purple men are green,

--
Peter