MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'' MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

Old October 31st 07, 02:00 PM posted to alt.os.linux.gentoo,rec.crafts.brewing,comp.lang.rexx,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,misc.misc
[email protected]

Default MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'' MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK TO 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel
marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in
violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such 'spam fighter' using
name of the 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' has ILLEGALLY engage
in restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
so we can serve important papers regarding restraint of a trade lawsuit!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
our customers are happy to see arival our emails, plus many of them have
reached financial independence through the multilevel marketing. IS NOT
as this 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' claims a PYRAMID SCHEME!!
[...]
singed legitimate legal multilevel marketer no pyramid scheme advertised

Old October 31st 07, 03:11 PM posted to alt.os.linux.gentoo,comp.lang.rexx,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,misc.misc
Dick Adams

Default MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF ....

The Jihad against Spammers is lobbying the Congress to make spam
a federal felony punishable by a .45 caliber sexual sterilization.
Old October 31st 07, 03:45 PM posted to alt.os.linux.gentoo,comp.lang.rexx,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,misc.misc
John H. Lindsay

Dick Adams wrote:
The Jihad against Spammers is lobbying the Congress to make spam
a federal felony punishable by a .45 caliber sexual sterilization.

To quote Gilbert and Sullivan's Mikado:
..... To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime.

John.
Old November 3rd 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Say What?

MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK TO 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'

bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel
marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in
violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such 'spam fighter' using

Third world moron: The Freedom of Speech which you claim to be
protected under applies to actions of the GOVERNMENT to stifle freedom
of expression. You can say what you wish and we, your unwilling
audience, may tell you to get lost, claim you to be a semi-literate
moron, etc. Them's the rules, you don't like it? Go home!

name of the 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' has ILLEGALLY engage
in restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
so we can serve important papers regarding restraint of a trade lawsuit!

You demand a lot, including our patience. Guess what? Patience is in
short supply here. F**k Off!

our customers are happy to see arival our emails, plus many of them have
reached financial independence through the multilevel marketing. IS NOT
as this 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' claims a PYRAMID SCHEME!!

I'm not a customer, don't want to be, and have nothing but contempt for
multilevel marketing aka pyramid scheme, Ponzi's etc.

bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel
marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in
violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such 'spam fighter' using
name of the 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' has ILLEGALLY engage
in restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
so we can serve important papers regarding restraint of a trade lawsuit!

our customers are happy to see arival our emails, plus many of them have
reached financial independence through the multilevel marketing. IS NOT
as this 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' claims a PYRAMID SCHEME!!

IF it walks like a duck, quacks like a...

singed legitimate legal multilevel marketer no pyramid scheme advertised

Step a bit closer and identify yourself, I got your "singed" [sic] right
hereg