My photography website

Old January 15th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Tomislav Filipčić

Default My photography website

Hi.

I put up some of my photographs on my new website. So have a look. The
address is http://www.filipcic.com/

Thank you,
Tomislav

--
www.filipcic.com
Old January 24th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Forest Wanderer

Nice looking site. I like how the menu appears after scrolling down.

Check my site I just finished out. I have similar interests.

http://www.forestphotoart.com

Old February 9th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Karl Winkler

On Jan 15, 2:06 pm, Tomislav Filipčić wrote:
Hi.

I put up some of my photographs on my new website. So have a look. The
address ishttp://www.filipcic.com/

Thank you,
Tomislav

--www.filipcic.com

Some very nice stuff. I liked your water photos best.

-Karl
http://www.giovanniquartet.com
http://www.karlwinkler.com

Old February 10th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
TT

On 9 Feb 2007 12:17:33 -0800, "Karl Winkler"
wrote:

http://www.karlwinkler.com

excellent closeup collection;
I used similar concept for a kiwi photography different years ago;
love the pattern you created with multiple slices
--
http://trincone.altervista.org/