|GG| Punography comments from Annika1980

Old May 12th 09, 08:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Default |GG| Punography comments from Annika1980

Annika1980 wrote:
Awful

OK... here's two I didn't submit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/3524153887/
Old May 12th 09, 08:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_26_]

* Paul Furman wrote :
Annika1980 wrote:
Awful

OK... here's two I didn't submit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/3524153887/

I get the title, but it's not really a pun. Is it? It's more
literal of a saying.

--
Troy Piggins
Old May 12th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Paul Furman wrote :
Annika1980 wrote:
Awful

OK... here's two I didn't submit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/3524153887/

I get the title, but it's not really a pun. Is it? It's more
literal of a saying.

I figured that was within the scope but it should've been at least
somewhat clever and an interesting picture which that wasn't really. The
one just after that is a sedum plant seated on a chair. Get it?
Seat-um... ugh...

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Old May 12th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Troy Piggins wrote:
* Paul Furman wrote :
Annika1980 wrote:
Awful

OK... here's two I didn't submit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/3524153887/

I get the title, but it's not really a pun. Is it? It's more
literal of a saying.

Yes but I figured that'S close enough.
Then again, I didn't submit it :-)
Old May 12th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Calvin Sambrook

"Helen" wrote in message
On May 12, 9:44 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Here is my non-submission:

The green is cartoonish from far too much saturation. I've seen a lot
better from you.

I disagree. The grass is very green and oversaturated but if that's the
effect the artist intended and if it does what the artist intended it to do
then there's nothing wrong with that at all. Given the title I'd say it's
fair to assume the effect is intended - it's certainly appropriate.

I really like that shot and I simply can't understand why Annika1980 chose
not to submit it. The line of the fence and the reach of the horse look
good and I like the mass of detail. It draws my eye in nicely and hold my
attention. Not a "wow" photo sure but certainly not one to be damned for.

Old May 13th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete D

I really like that shot and I simply can't understand why Annika1980 chose
not to submit it. The line of the fence

It was obviously stitched........

Old May 14th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

"Helen" wrote in message
On May 12, 9:44 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Here is my non-submission:

The green is cartoonish from far too much saturation. I've seen a lot
better from you.

Oh. My. God. Dissed by Helen. Atta girl, Helen!

Old May 14th 09, 09:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pete D

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On May 13, 3:41 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
I really like that shot and I simply can't understand why Annika1980
chose
not to submit it. The line of the fence

It was obviously stitched........

LOL!