Medium format

Old November 22nd 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
van dark

Default Medium format

Offer me , please, top quality Medium format Hasselblad (500 or 501) not
so expensive one (as on eBay) or Mamiya 645 Super (Pro, Pro Tl). I am in
Europe, Van & Thanks
Old November 22nd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Mike Mueller

van Dark wrote:
Offer me , please, top quality Medium format Hasselblad (500 or 501) not
so expensive one (as on eBay) or Mamiya 645 Super (Pro, Pro Tl). I am in
Europe, Van & Thanks

I have found that e-bay is the perfect gauge to what the going rate is
for used gear. Camerea stores charge 20 to 30% because of operating
overhead and limited amount of gear. Try KEH.com. I've bought gear
through them before. Their prices are comparable to e-bay as well as
most on-line sellers.
If you are lucky, sometimes a piece of gear makes it under the radar on
e-bay and one can get a great deal. I've gotten pieces for my 645 Pro TL
that way. I've also found gear on Craigs List. I found a 35mm lens
cheap while searching through google hits.
Mike Mueller