Hope B & W Paper Processor for free Australia

Old January 18th 04, 03:43 AM
Glenn Barry

Default Hope B & W Paper Processor for free Australia

Hi All,

I've got a Hope 14 inch Black and White paper processor that I would to give
away to a good home rather than scrap it. Putting it on E-Bay isn't really a
sensible thing because of it's size and weight shipping would be
prohibitive.
I don't want money for it not becuase it doesn't work, but originally paid
$50 for it years ago at an auction and it's more than paid for itself.

It's built extremely well, Hope make very good commercial grade Paper, and
X-Ray film processors.

I've got the manual and a box of assorted spares for it. It's been in
storage for a couple of years, but worked perfectly when I had to move out
of the studio with the darkroom.

The reason that I'm giving it away is because I've just moved house again,
which nearly killed me.
I've decided it's time to raionalise the things I have been keeping just in
case I need/want to use them again, especially the big ones!! Also if I do
decide to setup a darkroom again it's going to be strictly for High quality
hand processed prints from 5x4 which is what I miss most since going almost
entirely digital. (I've kept the sink)

Time to start shooing 5x4 again!!!

If anyone would like to see any photos, or needs dimensions to know if it
will fit in their darkrooms, get in touch with me.

Now here's the catch, I'm located in Mona Vale Sydney Australia and I would
prefer pickup, but I am prepared to deliver for the cost of petrol to
locations within reason. I may even be persuaded to travel further if I know
it's going to good use rather than end up in landfill.

If anyone is interested you can get in touch with me either via E-mail,
glennrbarry_at_optusnet_dot_com_dot_au

decipher the address above as I've found posting with my proper reply to
address to newsgroups attracts way too much spam.

Best to reply to me directly from the above address as the reply to address
from this post will not work for the above reason.

or Phone 99400866 or Mobile 0415 279 366.

If anyone has any suggestions of other places to post this I would also
appreciate it.

Thanks

Glenn