Olympus C-770 - How to select My-Mode 2, 3 and 4

Old November 2nd 04, 05:39 PM
Dave

Default Olympus C-770 - How to select My-Mode 2, 3 and 4

I just bought this camera so have pity if it's a dumb question. I
can't select My-Mode 2, 3 or 4. I've tried every way. I'm wondering
if my camera has a defect?

Regards,

Dave
Old November 2nd 04, 07:36 PM
Fi Nishing

"Dave" wrote in message
I just bought this camera so have pity if it's a dumb question. I
can't select My-Mode 2, 3 or 4. I've tried every way. I'm wondering
if my camera has a defect?

Possibly the manual that came with it has a defect?

Old November 3rd 04, 06:47 AM
Dave

"Fi Nishing" wrote in message ...
"Dave" wrote in message
I just bought this camera so have pity if it's a dumb question. I
can't select My-Mode 2, 3 or 4. I've tried every way. I'm wondering
if my camera has a defect?

Possibly the manual that came with it has a defect?

Well, of course I read though the manual first but didn't find an
answer there. But then, You probably sprinkle useless reply's like
that all over the place.

Old November 3rd 04, 09:34 PM
Fi Nishing

"Dave" wrote in message
I just bought this camera so have pity if it's a dumb question. I
can't select My-Mode 2, 3 or 4. I've tried every way. I'm wondering
if my camera has a defect?

Possibly the manual that came with it has a defect?

Well, of course I read though the manual first but didn't find an
answer there. But then, You probably sprinkle useless reply's like
that all over the place.

No, I just have no patience with people who invest a reasonable amount of
money in an item and then can't be bothered to read the manual, expecting
others to provide them with quick and easy solutions. As you requested in
your first message, I do pity you.

Old November 4th 04, 01:39 AM
Lloyd Skeoch

Dave, I have the c-765, and I found the manual that came with the camera
somewhat lacking, but I went to the olympus site, and downloaded the
manual from there, and it is much bigger, and may be able to solve you
problem. I know there is something in there about modes, but I haven't
got to that point yet. The address from my manual was
http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/c765-refman.pdf

I am sure if you substitued c770, for the c765 you would find the same
manual. My pdf file was 249 pages long, and while I haven't got through
much of it yet, what I have does have more complete info than the manual
that came with the camera.

Lloyd