How clueless ARE P&S'rs?

Old July 15th 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
John McWilliams

Default How clueless ARE P&S'rs?

Alan Dunlop-Walters wrote:
On 09/07/2010 01:21, Rich wrote:

u?

You have a hyphenated last name and you ask me that??! What next,
Dunlap-
Walters III?

I see you are the master of irrelevance too I see. What my surname has
to do with anything I fail to understand. You are a meaningless ****.

Maybe, maybe not. The point is he posts endlessly, and many folk cannot
resist engaging him. Ad naseum, as they do with the real
pest-of-many-nyms. Oh, and noonsie, too.

--
John Kilroy-McWilliams
Old July 16th 10, 02:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Outing Trolls is FUN![_5_]

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:17:24 -0700, John McWilliams
wrote:

Alan Dunlop-Walters wrote:
On 09/07/2010 01:21, Rich wrote:

u?

You have a hyphenated last name and you ask me that??! What next,
Dunlap-
Walters III?

I see you are the master of irrelevance too I see. What my surname has
to do with anything I fail to understand. You are a meaningless ****.

Maybe, maybe not. The point is he posts endlessly, and many folk cannot
resist engaging him. Ad naseum, as they do with the real
pest-of-many-nyms. Oh, and noonsie, too.

Hey TROLL-BOY! Do you EVER, and I do mean EVER, make ANY posts even
remotely associated to photography and cameras?

Don't worry, we've ALL got your surname -- TROLL be thy ONLY name.

LOL!