Wal~Smart

Old August 27th 04, 02:09 AM
DigiFilm

Default Wal~Smart

Had a very bad experiance the other day. I went into my Neighborhood super
Market the other day to have some Digital prints made. I use this lab all
the time.Great for proofing. Most of the people there are OK. Somewhat
friendly....but this time I got the guy with a bad attitude. I bring in
anywhere from $200 to $300 of work to have done, most of the time. This time
it was only a few 8x10, 5x7 and wallets. This guy never looks me in the
eye, never wears a name tag, and never greats me. Just asks "pickin up?".
Like he does every single time I see him.
After I explained to him that I printed out exactly what I wanted, with
file names and sizes, he told me the machine was down but he fixed it, and
it might be 2 hours. I said "no problem", and tried to make conversation
with the puink by asking "what was wrong with the machine?", he replied
(without ever looking up at me, very arrogantly,) "it doesn't matter" !!!!
WHAT?
Everytime I have to deal with this jerk I want to snatch him out from behind
the counter. He is so rude. I always keep my mouth shut and chaulk it up to
he must be SLOW, you know. Well this time, I said "FU you"! , "You F'n
Asshole, I asked you a question". I snatched my CD out of his hands and
left. He just looked at me like a deer stairs at headlights.
I won't ever go back, unless he is gone, and I will tell everybody I know.
David
--

www.Digifilm.info

Old August 27th 04, 03:10 AM
BenOne©

DigiFilm wrote:

[...]

Tell the manager.

--
Ben Thomas
given nor endorsed by it.

Old August 27th 04, 11:51 AM
YoYo

You would probably be a PRICK to if you
had his job at his pay!! Try to keep
that in mind!

"DigiFilm"
wrote
in message

Old August 27th 04, 01:47 PM
Charlie Self

YoYo responds:

[...]

Sounds like he qualifies on the first part, even without the kid's job and pay.

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken