Opportunity came knocking!

Old October 21st 15, 11:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Opportunity came knocking!

My wife and I have a friend who took off for Hollywood back in 1999.

She is returning to Milwaukee in triumph and the movie she produced is
premiering here on Thursday.

http://scarapist.com/

http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articl...scarapist.html

She contacted us in a panic as her publicity photographer had a conflict
and will not be able to do it.

My wife and I gladly snapped up the job.

I will do the candids while my wife will do the posed shots.

Will let everyone know how it goes.
Old October 22nd 15, 02:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 10/21/2015 6:54 PM, philo wrote:
My wife and I have a friend who took off for Hollywood back in 1999.

She is returning to Milwaukee in triumph and the movie she produced is
premiering here on Thursday.

http://scarapist.com/

http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articl...scarapist.html

She contacted us in a panic as her publicity photographer had a conflict
and will not be able to do it.

My wife and I gladly snapped up the job.

My guess is that was not an intentional pun.

I will do the candids while my wife will do the posed shots.

Will let everyone know how it goes.

Break a leg.

--
PeterN
Old October 22nd 15, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 10/22/2015 08:51 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 10/21/2015 6:54 PM, philo wrote:
My wife and I have a friend who took off for Hollywood back in 1999.

She is returning to Milwaukee in triumph and the movie she produced is
premiering here on Thursday.

http://scarapist.com/

http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articl...scarapist.html

She contacted us in a panic as her publicity photographer had a conflict
and will not be able to do it.

My wife and I gladly snapped up the job.

My guess is that was not an intentional pun.

Oh my...it was not intentional but perhaps subconcious.

I will do the candids while my wife will do the posed shots.

Will let everyone know how it goes.

Break a leg.

I've had both knees replaced I don't need a broken leg now

Old October 22nd 15, 03:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_a_leg

--
PeterN
Old October 22nd 15, 04:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 10/22/2015 09:26 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 10/22/2015 10:16 AM, philo wrote:

My guess is that was not an intentional pun.

Oh my...it was not intentional but perhaps subconcious.

I will do the candids while my wife will do the posed shots.

Will let everyone know how it goes.

Break a leg.

I've had both knees replaced I don't need a broken leg now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Break_a_leg

Don't have to read that,. I know what you meant and thank you!
Old October 23rd 15, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

Default Opportunity came knocking! Follow up

Going through over 1000 shots now.

My wife and I got some real winners.

One thing I forgot about a paying job is that the images are property
of Jeanne Spicuzza so I won't be able to publish any without her
permission.

If you folks get a chance, the movie turned out to be exceedingly good!!!!

What an evening!
Old October 25th 15, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 10/22/2015 11:56 PM, philo wrote:
Going through over 1000 shots now.

My wife and I got some real winners.

One thing I forgot about a paying job is that the images are property
of Jeanne Spicuzza so I won't be able to publish any without her
permission.

If you folks get a chance, the movie turned out to be exceedingly good!!!!

What an evening!

Life is for enjoyment. Hope you continue to take full advantage.

--
PeterN
Old October 25th 15, 11:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 10/25/2015 02:05 PM, PeterN wrote:
On 10/22/2015 11:56 PM, philo wrote:
Going through over 1000 shots now.

My wife and I got some real winners.

One thing I forgot about a paying job is that the images are property
of Jeanne Spicuzza so I won't be able to publish any without her
permission.

If you folks get a chance, the movie turned out to be exceedingly
good!!!!

What an evening!

Life is for enjoyment. Hope you continue to take full advantage.

Got much better after we both retired!

Now we have the energy to go to several events in one evening and even
stay up until 1 am

I used to go to bed at 8PM