The Real Annika?

Old March 21st 07, 03:58 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous

Default The Real Annika?

Tonight I received an e-mail from someone named Bret Hogan, who
claims to hail from America. Apparently, Mr. Hogan also goes by
the name "Ass Ass Ass Bandit." The e-mail linked me to this site
featuring some of Hogans more popular rip offs of other people photos as well as a couple of
new ones I had not seen before. He was very adamant that I post this
to the newsgroup to show the real ****wit he is.

http://www.pbase.com/snoop_doug/

I can't tell you how disgusted I am. You call this art? I call it
smut! I find the first photo in the series called "The Boys on the
Boat" particularly disgusting. Bret Hogan, is this really
you on your knee's?? If so, you should be ashamed! What really shocks me is that you
said your boyfriend had to help you onto scales. OMG
Old March 21st 07, 05:03 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas.

er.mixmin.net...
:
: http://www.pbase.com/snoop_doug/
:
: I can't tell you how disgusted I am. You call this art? I call it
: smut! I find the first photo in the series called "The Boys on the
: Boat" particularly disgusting. Bret Hogan, is this really
: you on your knee's?? If so, you should be ashamed! What really shocks me
is that you
: said your boyfriend had to help you onto scales. OMG

Comments:
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at .