Beattie Intenscreen #83324 for Mamiya RZ

Old May 28th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Ray Paseur[_2_]

Default Beattie Intenscreen #83324 for Mamiya RZ

I have had one of these for a couple of years (or so I thought until I sold
it). The buyer is concerned that the screen is mounted in a frame that
says "Mamiya" on it. Can anyone tell me if this is the normal frame for
the Beattie Intenscreen on the Mamiya RZ? I am having no luck finding
detailed photos on the internet. thanks and regards, ~Ray
Old May 29th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Ray Paseur
wrote:

I have had one of these for a couple of years (or so I thought until I sold
it). The buyer is concerned that the screen is mounted in a frame that
says "Mamiya" on it. Can anyone tell me if this is the normal frame for
the Beattie Intenscreen on the Mamiya RZ? I am having no luck finding
detailed photos on the internet. thanks and regards, ~Ray

Don't know about the RZ, but I had one for Hasselblad that was in a
generic frame.
Old May 29th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Matt Clara

"Ray Paseur" wrote in message
I have had one of these for a couple of years (or so I thought until I sold
it). The buyer is concerned that the screen is mounted in a frame that
says "Mamiya" on it. Can anyone tell me if this is the normal frame for
the Beattie Intenscreen on the Mamiya RZ? I am having no luck finding
detailed photos on the internet. thanks and regards, ~Ray

I'm not sure about Beattie, but Maxwell screens are just that, screens--you
have to put them in the frame yourself.
www.mattclara.com/maxwell

--
www.mattclara.com

Old May 29th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Mike Mueller

Ray Paseur wrote:
I have had one of these for a couple of years (or so I thought until I sold
it). The buyer is concerned that the screen is mounted in a frame that
says "Mamiya" on it. Can anyone tell me if this is the normal frame for
the Beattie Intenscreen on the Mamiya RZ? I am having no luck finding
detailed photos on the internet. thanks and regards, ~Ray

Hi Ray
I believe if it say's Mamiya on it, its a Mamiya screen.
All the Beattie's I own for my ProTL have nothing stamped or printed on
the frames. I looked at their web site and could not see anything on
the frames. Have you had to change metering by a few stops. I know I
change my metering by 3/4 stop when I'm using my Intenscreens.
Mike Mueller
Old June 16th 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

I remember looking into the Maxwell screens, and emailing with the guy that
makes them. You have the option of sending him your old screen and he uses
the frame. Maybe Beatie is the same?...maybe you can order just the glass
and mount it yourself.

Old June 18th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Matt Clara

"Ray Paseur" wrote in message
news
"I" wrote in
:

I remember looking into the Maxwell screens, and emailing with the guy
that makes them. You have the option of sending him your old screen
and he uses the frame. Maybe Beatie is the same?...maybe you can
order just the glass and mount it yourself.

Thanks!

I coulda swore I said that...

--
www.mattclara.com