Canon G6 Vs Olympus c-7000

Old February 19th 05, 12:34 AM

Default Canon G6 Vs Olympus c-7000

I currently own an Olympus C-4000. It fits well my needs as a skilled
amateur.
Given that the two cameras above are not that far in price wich would
be the best upgrade to my 4000? (wich will be moved to my son)
Thanks, Jorge

Old February 19th 05, 12:04 PM
cqdx

The links below will give you all the specs, sample pics, professional and
consumer reviews on both cameras.

Olympus C-7000 reviews...
http://www.dcviews.com/_olympus/c70.htm
Canon G6 reviews...
http://www.dcviews.com/_canon/g6.htm

oups.com...

Old February 19th 05, 06:05 PM

Thanks for the GREAT link.
Everything is there !
I just started the comparison process. Both are definitely great
cameras for their prices.
I'd say that, as of now, I would pick the Canon.
Regards, Jorge